ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

FWIW, I wish Roberson the best of luck in where ever he ends up.  I hope this "news" the coaches found out is nothing serious.  I know it could possibly be coach speak that we are not accepting him, but if that is true...how many coaching staffs in this country would tell what some consider the #2 CB in America who has verbally committed to you no thanks?  These guys are truly one of a kind and we are blessed to have them.  You have to consider what this move means....  there are many scenarios.  It is possible that the coaches have a "plan" and they needed another spot open for a "surprise" commit; therefore, someone that may have some issues can be dropped off the list to make room.  I for one am excited about the possibilities!  WDE and DWWD!!!

I agree totally.  So many people are rushing to judgment.  We have NO idea what caused this, IF there is news the coaches discovered, or WHAT it may be.  I will say this, if he is not here, then the coaches felt like it was the best move for AU.  Everything will become clearer in short time, just let it play out.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supreme Tiger

Re: ROBERSON

« Reply #263 on: Today at 02:27:24 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FWIW, I wish Roberson the best of luck in where ever he ends up.  I hope this "news" the coaches found out is nothing serious.  I know it could possibly be coach speak that we are not accepting him, but if that is true...how many coaching staffs in this country would tell what some consider the #2 CB in America who has verbally committed to you no thanks?  These guys are truly one of a kind and we are blessed to have them.  You have to consider what this move means....  there are many scenarios.  It is possible that the coaches have a "plan" and they needed another spot open for a "surprise" commit; therefore, someone that may have some issues can be dropped off the list to make room.  I for one am excited about the possibilities!  WDE and DWWD!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love this!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

I just recall at the beginning of the season everyone was talking about how we were going to have the greatest DB class of all time and now there are all these rumors of recruits not coming through for one reason or another. Doesn't seem like all that great of a class if neither Roberson nor Florence sign.

Your percentage of negative post is staggering

I just recall at the beginning of the season everyone was talking about how we were going to have the greatest DB class of all time and now there are all these rumors of recruits not coming through for one reason or another. Doesn't seem like all that great of a class if neither Roberson nor Florence sign.

I'm not even going to try to defend myself because apparently that will be a "negative" post. I guess all of the posts about how happy I am to win a NC. How I think its still a great class. How even if we didn't get any good recruits, I'd still be happy. The fact that I am going with "commits" rather than adding in those who are "expected" to sign. Wow, sorry for calling our 3 commitments a good class, just not as awesome as our OL class. Wow... sorry for not adding to the countless replies / comments on how thrilled I am to welcome a new committment to the family. I mean, I prefer to wait until people sign rather than get caught up in "commitments."  I am so sorry to disappoint you. From now on, I will respond in every thread, whether I have an opinion or not "WAR DAMN EAGLE! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!" Maybe that will get my count thread up since everyone loves to analyze people based on their thread counts. And that will increase my % on positive posts. Maybe that will make you happier. SO I'll start now:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ROBERSON!! Oh wait, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT FAMILY ROBERSON. I WISH YOU THE BEST!! WAR DAMN WHITEHEAD! WE HAVE A SPOT FOR YOU IN OUR FAMILY! WE CHOOSE YOU!!

I'm not even going to try to defend myself because apparently that will be a "negative" post. I guess all of the posts about how happy I am to win a NC. How I think its still a great class. How even if we didn't get any good recruits, I'd still be happy. The fact that I am going with "commits" rather than adding in those who are "expected" to sign. Wow, sorry for calling our 3 commitments a good class, just not as awesome as our OL class. Wow... sorry for not adding to the countless replies / comments on how thrilled I am to welcome a new committment to the family. I mean, I prefer to wait until people sign rather than get caught up in "commitments."  I am so sorry to disappoint you. From now on, I will respond in every thread, whether I have an opinion or not "WAR DAMN EAGLE! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!" Maybe that will get my count thread up since everyone loves to analyze people based on their thread counts. And that will increase my % on positive posts. Maybe that will make you happier. SO I'll start now:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ROBERSON!! Oh wait, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT FAMILY ROBERSON. I WISH YOU THE BEST!! WAR DAMN WHITEHEAD! WE HAVE A SPOT FOR YOU IN OUR FAMILY! WE CHOOSE YOU!!

so your disappointed with rose,therezie,florence, and whitehead?

Thanks everyone for the info.  Sorry for the post when there was info out there.  I don't know how to use the boards very well yet.  Be gentle with me, I'm a virgin.

AUINCOLORADO

Thats OK, Good to have you here.  Recruiting info is available on the recruiting board. Click message boards at the top and choose your Topic.  Post often and War Eagle!

Thanks everyone for the info.  Sorry for the post when there was info out there.  I don't know how to use the boards very well yet.  Be gentle with me, I'm a virgin.

AUINCOLORADO

Welcome home Colorado. Don't worry about the boards, you'll figure it out, we're just glad you found us. Post often.

AUINCOLORADO

From one Rocky Mountain resident to another welcome to AE.

Archived