AU Football Every Day : 2010 National Signing Day Rewind

JwgreDeux

Will there be a signing day video this year?  I loved the one last year.  I think I played it so much, part of it was burned into my computer screen.

:laugh:

War Eagle!!

I can't wait for Wed. morning!

what does it say?  it looks like Scott Reaves

yeah at the very bottom, it says Scott Reaves AuburnEagle.com

Who is Scott Reaves?

He's listed as a 2-star, but our coaches think he has a lot of potential.

Could be a sign-and-place  :dunno:

Did a google and scout search and couldn't find him....am I spelling his name wrong?

Got a good LOL out of this ^^^^^^

Who is Scott Reaves?

Do you really think we have a shot at him?

i know who he is and i think i heard of auburneagle.com,but why was it noted on the warroom whiteboard.

It says "HD SHots" Then Scott Reaves Auburn Eagle.com

Scott is the guy who does videography for the coaches. He also happens to be the Admin of this site.

Is he really part of the videography team?

No, I do not do video for the coaches.

i know who he is and i think i heard of auburneagle.com,but why was it noted on the warroom whiteboard.

Scott is the guy who does videography for the coaches. He also happens to be the Admin of this site.

So, whats your take on the lower right hand corner of the board there Mr. Reaves?

So, whats your take on the lower right hand corner of the board there Mr. Reaves?

They were thanking me for helping recruit the 2010 class.  :laugh:

Who is Scott Reaves?

Yeah, they signed and placed me on the street because I wasn't near as good as listed on the recruiting sites. They put AuburnEagle.com down there because everyone on their said I was a 1 star and they were pissed because all the other sites had me as a 5 star. They wanted to thank everyone at Auburn Eagle b/c they were correct in the end. I was more like a scrub than a D1 recruit.

Well, not after the video of CTR and CGM at the beach got leaked.  :-X

Well, not after the video of CTR and CGM at the beach got leaked.  :-X

:o :o :o :o  :wedance:

I love auburn football everyday!  I think it so cutting edge and right now.  With social media as the main communication for a lot of americans, its just perfect for what we need now to show the world what and who Auburn is.  They Auburn men and women who put that together deserve a war eagle for the great job that they do.

Do many other programs have show like this one?

Taking us inside the auburn complex on signing day is totally aweasome.  I loved seeing the coaches chatting with each other about the kids sending in the faxxes.  Anyway love it and its great to be an Auburn Tiger!

:wareagle:                :wareagle:                :wareagle:

Great video, but who was the player who the announced for AU that the coaches were watching? (sorry, I wasn't following last year)

DE Corey Lemonier

LOL! ST, I was building up your rep, bro!!  :laugh:

I was just kidding guys, which is about all I do on this board so please forgive me!!!

I was just kidding guys, which is about all I do on this board so please forgive me!!!

Its that cold air freezing your brain way up there in North Alabama.

HaHa, definitely in white out conditions up here Underwood!    :we:

a really good DB class last year to go along with this one. so people can stop freaking out.

This.  I've been thinking about it lately, but I really feel like the depth in the secondary isn't as bad as everyone assumes...especially comparing to what we lost in other positions on the team.  It was a weakness of the team this year, but a lot of young playmakers were stepping up in the second half of the season.

We're, unfortunately, a lot thinner in the DT position.

Just in case you forgot in the last 3 hours.....look at how great 2010 was.....2011 will be equal or better!

Sunshine Pumper!!  :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ME = SUNSHINE PUMPER!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Archived