***Marcus Roberson has committed to Auburn***

WDE1345162774

Finally found some film of him. He's got good closing speed, can't wait to get him on the plains

Wow! It was finally posted 3 days ago.

Seriously. I don't understand why it took so long for somebody to post highlights of the #2 CB in the nation  :dunno:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it stands today, this is the best Defensive pick up on the year for us. Wednesday should change that when Wright makes his selection. Roberson can play any DB position. He would have been one of the biggest steals of the year if he had gone to TT

Florida Rivals.com mods are still holding out hope for Roberson. It's highly unlikely.

Considering what happened with his host down there, I bet momma's trying to help him choose someone else.

Florida Rivals.com mods are still holding out hope for Roberson. It's highly unlikely.

Considering what happened with his host down there, I bet momma's trying to help him choose someone else.

What happened with that? I have heard it mentioned several times, but never got the story behind it.

What happened with that? I have heard it mentioned several times, but never got the story behind it.

During Roberson's visit to UF, his host, Jenoris Jenkins, got busted for marijuana

During Roberson's visit to UF, his host, Jenoris Jenkins, got busted for marijuana

ahhhhhhh, thanks for that info! I read where JJ got into trouble, but didin't know the other part. I bet Marcus' Mom wasn't a bit pleased with that.

Not a highlight tape, but a good look into the character of this young man for those interested.  When asked about his pick 6, not only was he self-critical, but he gave any and all credit to the D line... humility is an AUsome thing.  :bow:

Welcome to the family, and War Damn Eagle!  :wedance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkiGmPgwB0&feature=related

Mike Ferrell just said this in the Rivals recruiting chat:

Mike Farrell: FYI, Marcus Roberson will not be headed to Auburn they have decided to move on, it will be a USC/Florida battle from here on out.

:dunno:

Scout took him off and gave us medium interest with FLA / USC  High interest

SIAP - per (re)tweet from AUQBDad, there is NO truth to the rumor that AU will not be taking Roberson.

:we:

Good news...thanks AUQBDad!

:wedance:

SIAP - per (re)tweet from AUQBDad, there is NO truth to the rumor that AU will not be taking Roberson.

But will Roberson be taking AU?

FYI, AUQBDAD just tweeted AU will NOT be taking Roberson.

is that a new tweet? :dunno:

You obviously missed the 16 pages of crying we did just below this thread. Auburn and/or Roberson have parted ways. Auburn is looking to pick up Whitehead in his place.

is that a new tweet? :dunno:

You obviously missed the 16 pages of crying we did just below this thread. Auburn and/or Roberson have parted ways. Auburn is looking to pick up Whitehead in his place.

Did you see this one just above ?

Re: ***Marcus Roberson has committed to Auburn***

« Reply #161 on: Today at 12:54:56 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

corrected

^^^ that is my ??^^

ST said it was a personal matter - we don't need to know nor should we know. It is that simple. Let it go and move on. Nothing to see here except Mr. Whitehead coming on down to the plains!!

^^^ that is my ??^^

ST said it was a personal matter - we don't need to know nor should we know. It is that simple. Let it go and move on. Nothing to see here except Mr. Whitehead coming on down to the plains!!

Thanks hoops I will go with that,  17-18 year olds living life can be a bit  :banghead:

Archived