***Marcus Roberson has committed to Auburn***

WDE1345162774

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUsome news! this was one of the guys that I was really hoping we would get

Welcome to the family Mr. Roberson and War Eagle!!!

Guest shirley4au9

Welcome to the Plains Marcus!

I wonder if this will effect Whitehead's decision......or if the coaches will cool on him since many on here have indicated that he was a back-up plan if we don't get Marcus.  Personally, I like both.

I obviously don't know what the coaches plan is or if we realistically have room, but personally would like to sign both. We can't have enough outstanding DB's right now imo. Load up while we have the opportunity.

I would imagine that our coaches probably expected Roberson to sign with us before this weekend because of the meeting and they still sounded like they wanted whitehead. He (whitehead) said the coaches wanted him to come in and "lock things down and help win another championship". He also said they wanted him to be a little wildcat guy but to be lock down corner on the perimeter from day 1 so it sounds like they definitely still want him

I want both! Greedy old lady? Yes indeed!

Welcome to the family Mr. Roberson.  Just reviewing out signees to date.  We have one of the top if not the top DB class. I believe we have the Top OL class. Our LB class is sick even though some may play other positions and we seem to be filling needs or adding high quality depth at other positions and we are not done yet.

:party: :party: :we::wareagle:

Archived