My uncle's friend is a pilot. The pilot has been busy with the coaches today.

wareaglehey

Hey let's not shoot the source I mean the pilot is probably just as excited about whats happening as we are. All he is saying is locations not what is being said or who is being visited whether he knows that or not.

A few years ago, a good friend of mine was a pilot for the athlectic department, & is bows flight commander on the USS ENTERPRISE. He had no reservations about talking about where they went. To imply that those guys are on double super secret missions is not the case.

Say again? dunno.gif

IMO, this thread is BS.  If in fact your uncle's friend is a pilot and flying the coaches around today, he won't be flying them around tomorrow after talking all day about where he has flown them.  

IMO your an Flower

But you are right, he wont be flying the coaches around tomorrow.He typically doesnt fly the coaches around. He received a phone call from his father about the opportunity and he jumped on it. Like I said he typically doesnt fly the the coaches around this is why I have never mentioned any info like this before.

Why would I make up such a ridiculous random post? Ive been here since the beginning, Im not a newbie trying to make a name for myself with late breaking news

Serioulsy yall give it a rest with the "he will be fired tomorrow"

This place has become al.com part deaux

Please refrain from name calling, especially profane names. Thanks

I agree.  This board is so notorious for jumping down people's throats no matter how long you've been here (EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T BREAK THE RULES).  If there is supposed to be no name calling, bad mouthing recruits etc then why are others allowed to bad mouth posters?  With all of the other rumors/info that have proved to fall through and with all this dead period of the same Drew and Crowell talk, I wouldn't mind having another thread to look through.  I appreciate your thread wareaglehey.  To think he could have never told anyone where he flew too seems farfetched.  It's not like he got off the plane and did an in home visit with the recruit.  I think emotions of signing day are wearing on everyone around here.  I think we need to sit back a take a deep breath.

IMO, this thread is BS.  If in fact your uncle's friend is a pilot and flying the coaches around today, he won't be flying them around tomorrow after talking all day about where he has flown them.  

IMO your an Flower

But you are right, he wont be flying the coaches around tomorrow.He typically doesnt fly the coaches around. He received a phone call from his father about the opportunity and he jumped on it. Like I said he typically doesnt fly the the coaches around this is why I have never mentioned any info like this before.

Why would I make up such a ridiculous random post? Ive been here since the beginning, Im not a newbie trying to make a name for myself with late breaking news

BB, if you are going to edit his post help him out with the grammar. A flower... :P

IMO your an Flower

Hey buddy

Don't worry about it. There are many things brought to this board. We share opinions and seek insight and hope it does not become AL.COM. Most people here  are considerate of one another like you would expect from an Auburn man or woman. Some of the 5* misses have some of us on edge.

**NEWS FLASH**

Pilot does not equal a doctor, lawyer, or clergy. oath of confidentiality does not apply. relax this is info, so just just accept it and appreciate it.

some people on this board are out of control. and some of them think they're mods and have to be the dad gum post police running around and trashing everyone's info. Wish they would get off their high horses and just enjoy the conversation.

/end of soap box

A few years ago, a good friend of mine was a pilot for the athlectic department, & is bows flight commander on the USS ENTERPRISE. He had no reservations about talking about where they went. To imply that those guys are on double super secret missions is not the case.

Say again? dunno.gif

Sorry about that, I was using my cell phone... correction made...

This is my first post....be gentle :)

I found the board a few days ago and just got my registration activated. Best info on AU I have found anywhere. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

The way this staff recruits and now during crunch time, I am assuming that they are supplementing travel with NetJets, CitationShares, or Flexjet. The Air Trans department only has 2 Citations (last I checked). The needs for travel in many different directions is great during this crunch time.

It is purely assumption that they would supplement travel with a fractional, but I believe it is very plausbile. The pilot could be anyone and not necessarily connected to AU in any way. In fact, using fractionals would most likely mean that the pilots would change on a daily basis.

I doubt, from personally knowing past and a couple present Air Trans pilots, that they would ever mention where they had been going and who they were taking.

I found the board a few days ago and just got my registration activated. Best info on AU I have found anywhere. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

The way this staff recruits and now during crunch time, I am assuming that they are supplementing travel with NetJets, CitationShares, or Flexjet. The Air Trans department only has 2 Citations (last I checked). The needs for travel in many different directions is great during this crunch time.

It is purely assumption that they would supplement travel with a fractional, but I believe it is very plausbile. The pilot could be anyone and not necessarily connected to AU in any way. In fact, using fractionals would most likely mean that the pilots would change on a daily basis.

I doubt, from personally knowing past and a couple present Air Trans pilots, that they would ever mention where they had been going and who they were taking.

Welcome.  Former FAAer myself, but still respect pilot's  :laugh:.  Love talking aviation.  Post often, and War Eagle

Welcome.  Former FAAer myself, but still respect pilot's  :laugh:.  Love talking aviation.  Post often, and War Eagle

I currently manage/fly 3 Citations, 1 King Air, and a Falcon 200. I won't hold being a Fed against you  :)

Archived