LOOK!!!

tigerjeffm

Would this fall under "simulating a gameday enviroment"?  Im just wondering because to hear the bams tell it, they are the cleanest program in CFB history

Just the jerseys?  Naw that's legal, AU does it too.  Arkansas got into trouble I believe for having the names of the players on the lockers

Every team does this and its been discussed multiple times over the last couple of days on the recruiting forum. I have a picture of a lot of Auburn recruits in jerseys last year and posted them in another thread but don't feel like going to get the photo again.

Perfectly legal. :thumbsup:

Why is this legal? Was there some case the NCAA ruled on a while ago or something? Whetehr we do it or not....it doesn't seem like it should be legal.

Why is this legal? Was there some case the NCAA ruled on a while ago or something? Whetehr we do it or not....it doesn't seem like it should be legal.

I don't know why it would be illegal? It's just an unpersonalized jersey that they get to slip on.

I don't know why it would be illegal? It's just an unpersonalized jersey that they get to slip on.

Yea as long as they don't  put their names on the back or give them the jersey as a gift there is no harm in it.

Yea as long as they don't  put their names on the back or give them the jersey as a gift there is no harm in it.

yea all the recruits still have to "pay" for the stuff they get its just at an extremely reduced price...like 90% off

well im just checkin.  id hate for them to get in trouble

Your good, I am glad you looking out for them... :thumbsup::laugh:

Man would I love to drop a big ole steamin pile right in the middle of that dump :yay:

Man would I love to drop a big ole steamin pile right in the middle of that dump :yay:

So what you are saying is that you have to drop Saban off at the pool?? :laugh: :laugh:

So what you are saying is that you have to drop Saban off at the pool?? :laugh: :laugh:

Thats correct.  The kiddie pool though. Dont want the water to be over his head :cool:

Thats correct.  The kiddie pool though. Dont want the water to be over his head :cool:

Dont forget to wipe your Nick after you take that Saban

Archived