Old Piss admits violation

Chaotic_zx

And the NCAA investigated and proclaimed AU clean...

Classic example of believing whatever is a lie being true, and whatever is the truth is a lie...

Old Piss, Moo State, Tenn, LSpoo, and the turds admit NCAA violations this year and Auburn is supposed to be the dirty program.

Do not forget arky...

arkansas.jpg

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2010/recruiting-violations-arkansas-picture/

Are their admissions lower than Auburns?  Seems to place that kids on the bubble with Auburn ends up.

English translation please.

Are their admissions lower than Auburns?  Seems to place that kids on the bubble with Auburn ends up.

I'm not sure about athletics but for regular students they are 100 times lower. All you have to have to get into Ole Miss is a 3.2 GPA and you don't even have to take the ACT/SAT. And if you have a 2.5 then you'll need a 16.

:laugh: It's laughable.

I'm not sure about athletics but for regular students they are 100 times lower. All you have to have to get into Ole Miss is a 3.2 GPA and you don't even have to take the ACT/SAT. And if you have a 2.5 then you'll need a 16.

No way.  Really?? No wonder they had 37 commits. Why go to juco when you can go to Ole Miss??

Dont you just have to have a 16 to get into a DII?

No way.  Really?? No wonder they had 37 commits. Why go to juco when you can go to Ole Miss??

Yeah but I'd have to guess that the NCAA Clearinghouse requires a different standard for Ole Miss and other schools like them that will accept any and every student that applies.

Archived