Text update from AZ

Quietmaninthecorner

I just got a text from my sister  in Glendale...

"There are 2 bars in scottsdale being used as headquarters for each team. The auburn headquarters were so full, auburn fans had to go across the street to the oregon headquarters. At one point all you could see was orange in their headquarters. Wish I had a picture.  There are so many auburn people here, it's unreal!!!"

Yea, I was there last night. It was at the upper deck in old scottsdale. T-will performed and Brandon Jacobs made an appearance. All the Oregon fans are doin is flipping us off for everything we do.lol. We have taken over, these guys have no clue what football is in Oregon.

Yea, I was there last night. It was at the upper deck in old scottsdale. T-will performed and Brandon Jacobs made an appearance. All the Oregon fans are doin is flipping us off for everything we do.lol. We have taken over, these guys have no clue what football is in Oregon.

Are the Oregon fans sporting team colors like we do here in the south? 

Flipped us off for everything we do?  LOL,  what are we doing? 

Are the Oregon fans sporting team colors like we do here in the south? 

Flipped us off for everything we do?   LOL,  what are we doing? 

More than likely, just breathing, and being alive. they all feel threatened, knowing they are gong to lose this game, so they have taken to Bammer tactics in life as well as on message boards, articles, and anywhere else they can act like white trash. If it wasn't for them screaming go ducks, I would bet they were turds. Maybe some of them are.

so far  all the O fans ive have encountered  have been nice,  lol one even bought us 3 pitchers of beer last nite,  then he finally realized he was hitting on MY girfriend. 

All the Oregon fans are doin is flipping us off for everything we do.lol. We have taken over, these guys have no clue what football is in Oregon.

Flipped us off for everything we do?   LOL,  what are we doing? 

More than likely, just breathing, and being alive. they all feel threatened,

Oh please!  someone get lots of pictures of Ducks giving the bird.  It will do wonders for Oregon's reputation in the future.

What do I need to do to post a pic from my computer HD to on here?  Trying to post one from last night.

Download it to www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com.  Then copy the address of the photo (on the page where it is downloaded).  Click the photo icon above the smiley row on the Post Reply page.  Between the IMGs, paste the address you copied.  Click Preview to make sure it is there and then click Post.

What do I need to do to post a pic from my computer HD to on here?  Trying to post one from last night.

Download it to www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com.  Then copy the address of the photo (on the page where it is downloaded).  Click the photo icon above the smiley row on the Post Reply page.  Between the IMGs, paste the address you copied.   Click Preview to make sure it is there and then click Post.

Thanks A4E!  Here's the pic I took last night from our bar looking over at theirs.  Not perfect quality because it was dark but pretty good.  Classic!  WDE!

2vkhqh0.jpg

Download it to www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com.  Then copy the address of the photo (on the page where it is downloaded).  Click the photo icon above the smiley row on the Post Reply page.  Between the IMGs, paste the address you copied.   Click Preview to make sure it is there and then click Post.

Thanks A4E!  Here's the pic I took last night from our bar looking over at theirs.  Not perfect quality because it was dark but pretty good.  Classic!  WDE!

2vkhqh0.jpg

AUsome!!!!!

you know what I think about that?

big-flippin-bird.jpg

LOL awesome...on an evening that won't hurry up and get here I was able to laugh a little!  Thanks bird.

big-flippin-bird.jpg

LOL!!!

big-flippin-bird.jpg

We eat grits and they eat granola, what do you expect? There are a lot of things they don't have a clue about.

Man I wish I was there, to see Au fans take over a city and make it Auburn away from Auburn would be awesome to see :) Thanks for the pics!

I've talked to several people in Birmingham who plan on rolling a tree in their front yards after a victory.  That would make a nice slideshow.

Archived