Take this with a big old pile of salt.

Chaotic_zx

He is at least a top 10 pick if not top 5.  He should go and take $250,000 out his 1st check and put it into an interest bearing account that would buy him all the education he could ever want.

$250,000 would make him a whopping $1300 a month with current interest rates.....

He is at least a top 10 pick if not top 5.  He should go and take $250,000 out his 1st check and put it into an interest bearing account that would buy him all the education he could ever want.

$250,000 would make him a whopping $1300 a month with current interest rates.....

I'm not trying to increase the principle as much as possible.  Just insure no loss.  Just the principle of 250,000 would pay for four years of medical school at UAB with money left over to live on.  So I think that would pay for any  bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.

I'm not trying to increase the principle as much as possible.  Just insure no loss.  Just the principle of 250,000 would pay for four years of medical school at UAB with money left over to live on.  So I think that would pay for any  bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.

Then in that case you'd be exactly right!!

Archived