Quan Bray will commit in Orlando.

Chaotic_zx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching the UAAA skills challenge yesterday and Bray looked good in the competition he was in...at the end of the course when he finished it sounded like he said something about "G-day," which tom luginbill laughed at and said, "G-day...Georgia."  Did anyone else catch that?  He was wearing a mouthpiece so it was kind of hard to understand what he said, but it definitely worries me.  Is it possible he commits to UGAy tonight?  :dunno:

He said "GA". It has been discussed on the past 2 pages of this thread.

I was watching the UAAA skills challenge yesterday and Bray looked good in the competition he was in...at the end of the course when he finished it sounded like he said something about "G-day," which tom luginbill laughed at and said, "G-day...Georgia."  Did anyone else catch that?  He was wearing a mouthpiece so it was kind of hard to understand what he said, but it definitely worries me.  Is it possible he commits to UGAy tonight?  :dunno:

My bad

I've never watched his film until now.   He looks really good running the ball.

There is nothing Quan Bray can not do on a football field.

My bad

No worries bro.  :we:

Just earlier I was walkin outta subway with a fresh 6in double turkey on wheat and yelled AL Al Al .just reppin my state day in and day out

Having a blast!

I've never been to Disney World and I'm officially the biggest kid here! :)

Well have a great time, you guys deserve it! My hubby and I are headed to Universal at the end of the month and we can't wait!

Archived