Quan Bray will commit in Orlando.

Chaotic_zx

U know sometimes when I'm at work or the gym.maybe make a sale or run threw a good set.or maybe even eat a great plate of spaghetti.I'm sometimes rep my state..I yell out AL. AL for my HOs .actually I'm married I got no hos

That is funny right there!  :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isaiah Crowell's prediction:

"We got a few Georgia boys committing," said Crowell. "I think Xzavier Dickson is going to go to Georgia. Hard to say on Quan (Bray), but I think he is going to go to Auburn."

Sounds good to me  ;)

ST said 99% last night.

Seems to me all these worry-warts need to STOP IT!        :devil:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It's just natural precommit jitters.

These threads are getting pathetic with all the worrying.  I'm finding it difficult to find any real recruiting news as I have to sift through all the BS from the 16 year old girls who have taken over this board.  All this time I thought it was men posting but It just came to me that it's really just a bunch of girls.  It all makes perfect sense now.  

Are we now going to start a thread talking about cute boys or should we have a sleepover and discuss it in the dark under the covers?

"We got a few Georgia boys committing," said Crowell. "I think Xzavier Dickson is going to go to Georgia. Hard to say on Quan (Bray), but I think he is going to go to Auburn."

Sounds good to me  ;)

Crowell...i would love to have him but I think he'll end up at UGA

These threads are getting pathetic with all the worrying.  I'm finding it difficult to find any real recruiting news as I have to sift through all the BS from the 16 year old girls who have taken over this board.  All this time I thought it was men posting but It just came to me that it's really just a bunch of girls.  It all makes perfect sense now.  

Are we now going to start a thread talking about cute boys or should we have a sleepover and discuss it in the dark under the covers?

You're right. They're not entitled to an opinion.

Well, since ya''ll seem insistent on spending the last 24 hours of this wait freaking each other out, I guess I'll add my two cents of last minute fear mongering.  My friend, who says he knows a guy from high school who lives kinda near Bray, said that Bray was spotted out walking not to long ago, and when he passed a bulldog being walked, not only did he not kick it, but he patted it gingerly on the head saying "good boy".  Definitely a UGA lock.

Huh?. That is Absurd. He is not Mike Vick. Petting a buuldog means nothing about where he will commit.

I think it was sarcasm

You're right. They're not entitled to an opinion.

:laugh:

Sounds good to me  ;)

Crowell...i would love to have him but I think he'll end up at UGA

That's the general consensus, but don't count us out if he does, indeed, visit...

Well, since ya''ll seem insistent on spending the last 24 hours of this wait freaking each other out, I guess I'll add my two cents of last minute fear mongering.  My friend, who says he knows a guy from high school who lives kinda near Bray, said that Bray was spotted out walking not to long ago, and when he passed a bulldog being walked, not only did he not kick it, but he patted it gingerly on the head saying "good boy".  Definitely a UGA lock.

Huh?. That is Absurd. He is not Mike Vick. Petting a buuldog means nothing about where he will commit.

I think it was sarcasm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think it was sarcasm

indeed.

Miss Amy Jones is a lady, not a girl.  :laugh:

O how much i hope he visits!

He will, he said it this week at UAAAG practice. But, he still signs with UGA

Yes he is. He recently spilled the beans in an interview when asked about UGA being 6-7 affecting his decision...“Really, I don’t how they’re going to be when I get there,” Crowell said

Full article here http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/01/03/potential-dream-team-members-not-scared-off-by-ugas-6-7-record/

Just a refresher.

That kid can fly. It looks like he is at regular speed and everyone else is in slow mo. I like how he isn't afraid to take a hit.

Don't count us out just yet. If he does, indeed, come to visit, we've got a shot.

Don't count us out just yet. If he does, indeed, come to visit, we've got a shot.

I think he'll come for a visit, if only to humor Wright.  Hopefully Wright can flip him, but I think it's a long shot - a shot... but a long shot.

Miss Amy Jones is a lady, not a girl.  :laugh:

thank you!and if we did have a sleepover, we would call boys and hang up!

Well, if you want...:laugh:

Its natural to have doubts and be nervous when it's getting down to crunch time. Very few people know what these kids are gonna do. I must say it is entertaining to read some of the post and how angry a person can become because a fellow tiger expresses his or her opinion. 

Its natural to have doubts and be nervous when it's getting down to crunch time. Very few people know what these kids are gonna do. I must say it is entertaining to read some of the post and how angry a person can become because a fellow tiger expresses his or her opinion. 

^^ This ^^

Yes he is. He recently spilled the beans in an interview when asked about UGA being 6-7 affecting his decision...“Really, I don’t how they’re going to be when I get there,” Crowell said

Full article here http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/01/03/potential-dream-team-members-not-scared-off-by-ugas-6-7-record/

Didn't Seastrunk say he was gonna beat Bama as a Tiger last year?

Didn't Seastrunk say he was gonna beat Bama as a Tiger last year?

Big difference there. uga wants Crowelll. In the end, we wanted Dyer and Lattimore while cooling on Seastrunk.

Archived