Quan Bray will commit in Orlando.

Chaotic_zx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we sometimes over analyze recruits.....recruits know how to stir the rumor pot  ;D

Sometimes? :laugh:

And I'm assuming he said "GA baby!" to rep all the recruits from Georgia in the UA game. I think he would said "UGA" if he was talking about the Bulldogs

Agreed

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if Bray committed to UGA tomorrow.

Trying to remain optimistic.

Jonesy who would surprise you if they went somewhere else? It seems like everybody could be looking somewhere else.

Jonesy who would surprise you if they went somewhere else? It seems like everybody could be looking somewhere else.

Collins to Auburn would surprise him.  :laugh:

"Surprise" might be a bit of an understatement.

You ain't kidding.

I believe Bray will chose Auburn. It's just hard to see that clearly when he's hanging out with all of his Georgia Dream Team friends this week :laugh:

No inside info or anything, just some good ol' last minute second guessing.

Bray just yelled "GA" for Georgia after his skills competition drill...Is that anything to be concerned about?

maybe he yelled "BA" cause he's just that "BA" ;D

Who is that guy in your Avatar? :laugh:

Chris Todd.... come on now you gotta recognize that!

I did, just seems like the guy never exsisted after Cam's year this year.

Haha! Yeah I think that would surprise him for sure. I really thought we had this class pretty much zipped up but now there seems to be questions about Bray, Thereize, Westerman, Roberson. What gives?

You ain't kidding.

I believe Bray will chose Auburn. It's just hard to see that clearly when he's hanging out with all of his Georgia Dream Team friends this week :laugh:

No inside info or anything, just some good ol' last minute second guessing.

Well that does seem strange he would hang with them instead of his future Auburn mates.

Haha! Yeah I think that would surprise him for sure. I really thought we had this class pretty much zipped up but now there seems to be questions about Bray, Thereize, Westerman, Roberson. What gives?

It is the roller coaster ride of recruiting.... and a bunch of 18 year olds trying to make an important decision, yikes!

y'all are making me nervous.

I would be nervous even if I was as confident as ST. I am always nervous when I know a recruits commitment is coming soon.

The only question IMO is Westerman and my percentage on him is 60%.

Well, since ya''ll seem insistent on spending the last 24 hours of this wait freaking each other out, I guess I'll add my two cents of last minute fear mongering.  My friend, who says he knows a guy from high school who lives kinda near Bray, said that Bray was spotted out walking not to long ago, and when he passed a bulldog being walked, not only did he not kick it, but he patted it gingerly on the head saying "good boy".  Definitely a UGA lock.

U know sometimes when I'm at work or the gym.maybe make a sale or run threw a good set.or maybe even eat a great plate of spaghetti.I'm sometimes rep my state..I yell out AL. AL for my HOs .actually I'm married I got no hos

Well, since ya''ll seem insistent on spending the last 24 hours of this wait freaking each other out, I guess I'll add my two cents of last minute fear mongering.  My friend, who says he knows a guy from high school who lives kinda near Bray, said that Bray was spotted out walking not to long ago, and when he passed a bulldog being walked, not only did he not kick it, but he patted it gingerly on the head saying "good boy".  Definitely a UGA lock.

Huh?. That is Absurd. He is not Mike Vick. Petting a buuldog means nothing about where he will commit.

U know sometimes when I'm at work or the gym.maybe make a sale or run threw a good set.or maybe even eat a great plate of spaghetti.I'm sometimes rep my state..I yell out AL. AL for my HOs .actually I'm married I got no hos

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seems like Bray is going to ga to me. He's got great hands. It would be nice to see him in the O&B next year.

If ST didnt have Bray at 99%, I would be having doubts as well. But he knows what he's talking about, so I'm staying optimistic

Archived