Man I hope so..and I hope we have a huge finish in recruiting

"Count on it."

I'm holding you to this!

You can hold most of us to it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will commit to Us! sure of it!

well, i'll go on record and say I really hope you've got inside info.....me, personally, I'm very sure as well but that's just b/c of what all of our mods seem to be saying. :wedance:

What is the latest on Bray? I post on a Georgia board and most of the posters there are convinced Bray is going to UGA. Of course, most of the posters on this Georgia board also think they are getting Drew, Crowell, Jonathan Jenkins,  Jay Rome, and possibly Geofrey Pagan

What is the latest on Bray? I post on a Georgia board and most of the posters there are convinced Bray is going to UGA. Of course, most of the posters on this Georgia board also think they are getting Drew, Crowell, Jonathan Jenkins,  Jay Rome, and possibly Geofrey Pagan

I expect we'll be very happy with Bray's announcement.  Kid has looked very good too at the all star game practices at both receiver and running back.

Bray just yelled "GA" for Georgia after his skills competition drill...Is that anything to be concerned about?

Bray just yelled "GA" for Georgia after his skills competition drill...Is that anything to be concerned about?

Why would he yell GA?

maybe he yelled "BA" cause he's just that "BA" ;D

Who is that guy in your Avatar? :laugh:

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if Bray committed to UGA tomorrow.

Trying to remain optimistic.

Coming from you Jonesy that's more of a blow than hearing Bray yell GA...Ouch

Im telling you,... he's been giving this vibe off all week. It wouldn't surprise me in the least....

Im telling you,... he's been giving this vibe off all week. It wouldn't surprise me in the least....

Well since I do not have ESPNU it's the first I have heard of it.

maybe he yelled "BA" cause he's just that "BA" ;D

Who is that guy in your Avatar? :laugh:

Chris Todd.... come on now you gotta recognize that!

A Georgia fan who lives in the same town as Bray on the UGA Scout board said he called Bray this week and Bray said he will go to AU because we're offering a chance to play RB, slot WR, and be a wildcat QB, while Richt told him he will be utilized as just a slot receiver and returner. Bray also said he's rooming with Xzavier Dickson and Dickson is 90% UGA.

Don't know if this is true, but it sounds good for us coming from a UGA fan.

And I'm assuming he said "GA baby!" to rep all the recruits from Georgia in the UA game. I think he would said "UGA" if he was talking about the Bulldogs

And I'm assuming he said "GA baby!" to rep all the recruits from Georgia in the UA game. I think he would said "UGA" if he was talking about the Bulldogs

That's a good call. All due respect to Jonesy, but I would be shocked if he chooses anyone but Auburn.

Archived