Quan Bray will commit in Orlando.

Chaotic_zx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that video sped up some? He has legit speed. He lowers his shoulder when needed. I'm excited about QB. He's one of the top recruits on my list.

Is that video sped up some? He has legit speed. He lowers his shoulder when needed. I'm excited about QB. He's one of the top recruits on my list.

I had the same questions a few months ago when I saw it.  Those officials seem to be moving a little too fast.

I had the same questions a few months ago when I saw it.  Those officials seem to be moving a little too fast.

It  really does not matter. He is pulling away from everyone regardless of the speed of the tape.

Because of his versatility Bray is one of the key commits in this class IMO. He would allow our coaches to only need 2 backs in this class if they wanted (even though they are trying to get 3). Because we have a deep receiving core He could play RB this year and be more of a receiver next year when the 2012 RB studs come in and allow the coaches to get another player at a need position this year. IMO if Bray was a full time back in HS he would be rated as one of the top 10 backs in the nation. He is a good runner between the tackles and has the speed to run edge plays.

Because of his versatility Bray is one of the key commits in this class IMO. He would allow our coaches to only need 2 backs in this class if they wanted (even though they are trying to get 3). Because we have a deep receiving core He could play RB this year and be more of a receiver next year when the 2012 RB studs come in and allow the coaches to get another player at a need position this year. IMO if Bray was a full time back in HS he would be rated as one of the top 10 backs in the nation. He is a good runner between the tackles and has the speed to run edge plays.

This^^^^

Bray reminds me of Trovon Reed. They have similar offensive skills. If Bray signs with Auburn, could there be an option to try Trovon at corner where he looked so great covering some of the nation's best receivers in the All-American game?

Bray reminds me of Trovon Reed. They have similar offensive skills. If Bray signs with Auburn, could there be an option to try Trovon at corner where he looked so great covering some of the nation's best receivers in the All-American game?

With the improvement of our secondary through out the year and bringing in one of the top 2 DB classes in the nation (FSU's DB class is pretty sick) there is no need to move Trevon.

The reason i asked about Trovon is that it's possible we could have three safeties in this class and only one corner in Rose. I know Rivals has Roberson listed as a corner but lot of schools are recruiting him as a safety. Therezie is listed as a safety too in a lot of circles because of his hitting ability and we all know what Erique can do from the safety position. Good cover corners in the NFL make lots of money.

If we get him I am pretty pumped at the amount of speed we could have for a couple of years in a wild-cat formation.  Trevon at the QB spot, Bray and McCalebb on the outside for sweeps and reverses and potentially Dyer behind Trevon at the RB spot depending on the formation alignment.

The reason i asked about Trovon is that it's possible we could have three safeties in this class and only one corner in Rose. I know Rivals has Roberson listed as a corner but lot of schools are recruiting him as a safety. Therezie is listed as a safety too in a lot of circles because of his hitting ability and we all know what Erique can do from the safety position. Good cover corners in the NFL make lots of money.

Therezie and Roberson are both being recruited by us as corners, I think. Not 100% sure on Therezie, but Roberson will play corner

Therezie and Roberson are both being recruited by us as corners, I think. Not 100% sure on Therezie, but Roberson will play corner

^^THIS^^  PART of the appeal of playing at AU for Roberson is that we're recruiting him to play CB. It is what he feels is his best position and where he wants to play.

I'm salivating at the thought of having Rose and Roberson as the starting CB's at Auburn!! Two 6'1 guys, long and leaan with great ball skills. I love me some BIG, physical corners!!!

It would be great to have Bray and Blake on one side and Reed and Goodwin on the other for Frazier to throw to in the 2011-2012 seasons.  Some one else will step in for Blake in the 2013-2014 seasons to keep the passing game going strong.  :)

It would be great to have Bray and Blake on one side and Reed and Goodwin on the other for Frazier to throw to in the 2011-2012 seasons.  Some one else will step in for Blake in the 2013-2014 seasons to keep the passing game going strong.  :)

i think you would have to put 12 men on the field to try to stop this offense. thats just some nasty kinda speed.

Archived