Quan Bray will commit in Orlando.

Chaotic_zx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i met Trooper Taylor while he was recruiting Quan!!!!  :hellyeah:

nice guy, down to earth. was doing everything right! i got pics too :bananadance:

yeah he is very cool, I met him at Tiger Prowl in Leeds

i met him at Tiger Prowl in Huntsville.  I wore my cap backwards and my sunglasses on top of my head. When i talked to him I told him I was doing it to show respect for him and to honor him and his dad.

I got a BIG hug and a few very special words that I still appreciate.  He's a great guy.

Watch the Under Armor all star game and you may get your wish.

Sof if he doesn't watch the game will he not get his wish?  :D

Not when his wish is to "see" him commit...:tease:

Watch the Under Armor all star game and you may get your wish.

Sof if he doesn't watch the game will he not get his wish?  :D

Not when his wish is to "see" him commit...:tease:

^^^^^This is what I was referring to. "SEE"

I know we've expected to land him for quite a while but its still gonna be huge to land this guy. He's a true homerun type of player. Qaun, Trovon, AND Omac! Good Lord thats alot of speed!

I know we've expected to land him for quite a while but its still gonna be huge to land this guy. He's a true homerun type of player. Qaun, Trovon, AND Omac! Good Lord thats alot of speed!

YOU^^ are ABSOLUTELY correct! I too REALLY hope no one discounts the value of adding Mr. Bray! He is an ELECTRIFYING type player, much in the mold of Reed last year!! ESPN has him as their #2 ATH and #23 OVERALL player for a REASON!!!  :we:

Not to mention with Frazier under center who has speed at the qb position.

before this season even started i stated that quan bray would be the best player in georgia and i still stick by that. i know he wasnt as productive at troup as he was at calloway but he has serious skills. i hope we get him. to me, he reminds me of dexter mccluster from ole miss. all you have to do is get him the ball, at rb or wr. just get him the ball. its really a scary thought of all the athletes we will have next year. i would hate to coach against us.

Bray is ONE of the top players here in Ga.....and will be a quality pick up if we can land him. VERY exciting player. I have trouble calling him THE top player, if only because this year's crop in Georgia is loaded...like it hasn't been in maybe 6 or 7 years.

I still say that R. Drew should be our #1 focus in this state; not only for what he'll mean to AU, but because uga is set to have a monster class....

They lead for Crowell who will be their Lattimore/Dyer-

They will most likely get Dickson, who's a monster...

They will most likely get the kids out of Valdosta; the tight end and that CB/Wr

the Dantzler kid is legit-

For AU to pull Bray and Wright is clutch;

But we gotta get Ray Drew !!

;D

Archived