Fairley could be the #1 draft pick.

Chaotic_zx

On the front page of ESPN there is a headline saying that he could go #1(Per Mel Kiper) in the NFL draft. I wish him the best of luck when he decides to go. The article is a paid article so I can not read it.

I did not realize that he was projected that high...yeah, I don't think he'll be back, lockout or no lockout. I know I'd go.

Seems like Aundrey Bruce went first back in the late 80s...

He did. Bo was taken #1 by the Buc's in 1986, and the Falcons took Bruce with the first pick the following year. Back to back #1's. Now that is impressive!

He did. Bo was taken #1 by the Buc's in 1986, and the Falcons took Bruce with the first pick the following year. Back to back #1's. Now that is impressive!

Are you sure? I remember now that Bo was #1 in 86 (I didn't think of it before because he didn't sign with Tampa), but I think Bruce was 88. :dunno:

[/quote

1965 Tucker Frederickson to the Giants. #1 overall pick.  Was our only other number #1 overall.

Are you sure? I remember now that Bo was #1 in 86 (I didn't think of it before because he didn't sign with Tampa), but I think Bruce was 88. :dunno:

You are right red. For some reason I thought they were back-to-back. I guess I spent to many hours in the teepee in my younger days.

You are right red. For some reason I thought they were back-to-back. I guess I spent to many hours in the teepee in my younger days.

As long as you enjoyed your time in there...:laugh:

Won't go first pick, If Andrew Luck comes out.

That was my thinking also, but if it's Carolina drafting first I doubt they take a QB. They took like 2 or 3 in last year's draft.

Archived