Rivals article with a dang good future AU QB

Chaotic_zx

It is a Rivals article with Kiehl Frazier. Go get them Kiehl. The article even mentions a certain AE poster. Thanks guys for: 1) Being a part of AU  2) All the effort you two are doing to make the class that much better.

http://www.auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1168135

I have always been a "recruit Alabama Guy" first, but these young men that have come to the plains

from Arkansas have really been special. Very team oriented, of great character, and exceptional leaders,

every one of them. I can't get the post Iron Bowl interview with Zeimba out of my mind. All the youngsters

celebrating the win and his first words was about preparing for SC. Its guys like this that keeps a team

moving farward. KF is already showing much wisdom in committing and helping build a talented class around

him instead of playing attention seeking games that could cost AU in the long run. It appears we will have

good leadership for years to come. Oh AUQBDad, I also know where this character comes from and how

difficult it is to teach this day and age. War Eagle!!!

When does the dead period start?

I believe Dec 20th it started.

Thanks, so this weekend should be a pretty good last impression for these guys to have in the back of their minds for while. while the other schools can't talk to them.

Can players still go ahead and commit to teams during that dead period? if so, hopefully we'll land 1 or 2.

I not sure but I don't think so.  I know the coaches can't call the kids, but I don't know if the opposite is true.

I think it's wonderful that Kiehl (a) loves Auburn and (B) is building the kind of relationships that can last.  Even some of the kids who choose to go elsewhere will remember him well.

These young men are 17 and 18.  While the college choice is important, it's just part of their lives.

KF is a fantastic kid and if his ability reflects even half of his character he will be absolutely unstoppable.an attitude like that really shows what kind of parents and family he had around him.Character starts at home

I have always been a "recruit Alabama Guy" first, but these young men that have come to the plains

from Arkansas have really been special. Very team oriented, of great character, and exceptional leaders,

every one of them. I can't get the post Iron Bowl interview with Zeimba out of my mind. All the youngsters

celebrating the win and his first words was about preparing for SC. Its guys like this that keeps a team

moving farward. KF is already showing much wisdom in committing and helping build a talented class around

him instead of playing attention seeking games that could cost AU in the long run. It appears we will have

good leadership for years to come. Oh AUQBDad, I also know where this character comes from and how

This is why I think Gus would have an amazing run at Arky. There is enough players from Arkansas and surrounding areas that he would be scary good. He would get 110% and give them a big competitive advantage due to his knowledge of the game.

This is why I think Gus would have an amazing run at Arky. There is enough players from Arkansas and surrounding areas that he would be scary good. He would get 110% and give them a big competitive advantage due to his knowledge of the game.

shhhgif.png

Archived