AE Awards. Let's get it started.

Chaotic_zx

Let's get an AE award going. I will compile the ideas and post a poll(assuming I can figure out how to). If you guys don't mind, let's stay away from O MVP, D MVP, ST MVP. Reasoning is that this team plays as a team and no one part is better than the other. Seems fun and we'll see if we can't get this stickied.

Nominees can include: best offensive play, best defensive play, best quote in a presser, hardest hit, best post play celebration.

AE poster nominees can include: best post, best thread, best use of the search function(hahaha, for which I already have a nominee), funniest post.

Well you guys get the idea. I'd like for there to be 10 categories or more that we all can vote for. I'm going more for funny than serious. If you have an idea then PM me the category or post it in this thread. I think it might be best for a two step process. Narrow down the categories and narrow down the nominees for each category.Thanks.

Example:

Best offensive play: "SuperCam" vs USCe #1, Cam's "Unstoppable" vs LSU(Patrick Petersen), Davin Adams Hail Mary vs USCe(SECCG).

Best Defensive Play: T. Bell "Sackelroy" vs Bama, T.Bell "Returning it to the house" vs USCe(SECCG), Failey "Suplex" vs LSU, Failey "Bringing down the tree" vs ARK.

Best Post Play Celebration: Fairley "Championship Belt", Lutzenkichen "Lutzie" vs Bama. Dyer/Bo "Passing of the torch".

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I put wrost supermod? Just asking I mean its no big deal but I would say that dang gum yellow guy is the wrost supermod. Plus you know his from Texas and tried singing/comedy in bars at the Ramada Inn in downtown Temple, Tx and San Ant...just kidding, he's my hero and I love all of his post. He's the best.  :)

Do I still get "AE POSTER OF THE YEAR" for my prank on the Bama fans  ;D

Yes. It's not even getting voted on. I'm pulling rank on that one.

Chaotic has rank?    :dunno:  :dunno:   :laugh:  :laugh:  ;D

you're saying you don't smell him? Oh, my bad, it says "has" not "is"...scratch that 1st part.  ;D

No but I'm pulling it anyway. lol

If there is an award for most threads started for no reason that would be a tie i'll say between to guys here. I think we all know who they are.

You pointing a finger at me? LOL

Can I put wrost supermod? Just asking I mean its no big deal but I would say that dang gum yellow guy is the wrost supermod. Plus you know his from Texas and tried singing/comedy in bars at the Ramada Inn in downtown Temple, Tx and San Ant.

The worst mod  category will be the most highly contested one IMO.

I'm going to compile info tonight. I'm just trying to be useful and pass the time. One more thread to take attention away from another rumor/innuendo thread where AU is said to be the evil empire.

If there is an award for most threads started for no reason that would be a tie i'll say between to guys here. I think we all know who they are.

There's ZERO way anybody beats out midnight/auburn warrior for that award. :thumbsup:

how about a categorie for cutest lil' Auburn fan? the nominee's must have an orange hat and blue AU onesie.... :o:-X;)

Well thank you BT I truly appreciate it...............uh uh you are talking about me right. I mean I know I'm cute I have an orange hat and blue???????

you're saying you don't smell him? Oh, my bad, it says "has" not "is"...scratch that 1st part.  ;D

And you smell like a soaking wet down comforter(lol). I curse my wife for making me even know what that is.

There's ZERO way anybody beats out midnight/auburn warrior for that award. :thumbsup:

That's one of the guys I was referring to but don't sell auburn4ever short. He can compete with the best of them.  ;D

how about a categorie for cutest lil' Auburn fan? the nominee's must have an orange hat and blue AU onesie.... :o:-X;)

Well thank you BT I truly appreciate it...............uh uh you are talking about me right. I mean I know I'm cute I have an orange hat and blue???????

he said onesie, not walker.

That's one of the guys I was referring to but don't sell auburn4ever short. He can compete with the best of them.  ;D

True but we haven't seen a4e for awhile.

And you smell like a soaking wet down comforter(lol). I curse my wife for making me even know what that is.

sounds like someone is down in the mouth ;D

Your welcome Golf!!!!! How did you know?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got him!!!

Got him!!!

:'( :'( :'( You have got to be kidding me. Bird has no change against me. Walkers or onesie NO PROBLEM.........

sounds like someone is down in the mouth ;D

LMAO. Watch it bird. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRS9uiFNsmQsFymgfgQj1TcD51takJmBda6242H_SVaZY2PHkRu7Do1Rrz-g;D

Got him!!!

:'( :'( :'( You have got to be kidding me. Bird has no change against me. Walkers or onesie NO PROBLEM.........

I guess you're right.  It would be hard to top this thing.  This bad boy has brakes and all.

thumbnail.aspx?q=390076509763&id=9bfabed76ce42dba2a9b475097e7b65d

Only started 1000 threads.... how does that win?

Archived