Bama excuses

pacetiger

The UAT players that I heard were all very respectful. Said the loss was their fault and that AU played a good game.

I hope our fans and players act as well. The AU players and coaches that I saw were.

When Marcel stepped on Cam's leg, that was just an accident.  If an Auburn fan say's any different, they are an idiot.

I thought the Ginger's shoulder was broken when they took so long to get him up.

You could actually see his eyes crossed when they were working on him. Given that he has one game left in his football career, a mild concussion might be the best choice of possible injuries there for him. I don't know exactly what current science says, but I dontthink one minor concussion will haunt you.

Conversation I am having with a bammer. Names changed to protect the innocent lol

xxxxx

Dear Scam Newton let me introduce the Alabama Defense!!!

5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · Comment

6 people like this.

o

Russell  Dear Bama Defense let me introduce you to the next Heisman winner...

just sayin....

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

o

xxxxxx- keep dreaming still no championship rings unless cam's dad buys them!!1

46 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Russell - guess when your team loses, you come back with whatever you can no matter how dumb it sounds....;-)

33 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

xxxxxxx Well Russ if the truth hurts get you a band-aid. If all Auburn can buy is a Heisman Hopeful maybe thy need to spend more money. You know I could care less I hope it all stays gone so traffic wll go back to normal.

31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Russell - When did baseless accusations become truth? As a cop I would think that is an area you would understand. They have proved nothing against AU and no evidence has been provided other than MSU is in deep crap over buying players. I know you don't care anything about bama football, just worried about the traffic. It's all good man.... The traffic should be clear by now.

2 seconds ago · Like

Archived