Bama excuses

pacetiger

It wasnt dirty but they will say that if he'd been in they would have won

That kick on Julio as well

"We gave it you you guys with those 2 fumbles"

Yeah that was crazy. Marcel needs to cool it.

If the guy who sacked McElroy hadnt been sub-200 then they all would have been screaming

How about them stepping on Cam's leg?   

Darn straight Bro. I know slow speed can make things look intentional, but at the very least he did NOT look to avoid Cam's leg.

War Eagle !

When Marcel stepped on Cam's leg, that was just an accident.  If an Auburn fan say's any different, they are an idiot.

I thought the Ginger's shoulder was broken when they took so long to get him up.

"we just gave the game away.  It was our shortcomings, not you being great.  Can't way till McGinger graduates and we get a new OC.  Enjoy it now cuz $aban won't ever let this happen again."

Best I can do....

The same excuses they blew off when Colt McCoy got hurt last year. They are pieces of crap. Bottom line, we made adjustments they didn't

one of the ones I just read on FB - "oh well auburn won! but only b/c we SUCKED in the last quarter!!!!!! DANG typical alabama game!!! ROLL TiDE anyway!!!"

My sister in law who doesn't know the difference between offense and defense sent a text and said we were cheaters. Also said the no class line. I simply replied, do you think if we had lost I would have text you with that mess. She said no.  I said there you go

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

"If greg hadn't fotten hurt, we'd have won the game."  Wait for it on Monday to all the call in shows.

Just say "Gee you sound just like a LONGHORN!"  HAHAHAHAHA!

We have no class and it was only ONE point. What Cam and Nick did at the end of the game was hilarious! Bammers Have called Cam everything under the sun the past several weeks and cussed and screamed at him all day during the game but when he and Nick do something silly its classless...WTH?

My sister in law who doesn't know the difference between offense and defense sent a text and said we were cheaters. Also said the no class line. I simply replied, do you think if we had lost I would have text you with that mess. She said no.  I said there you go

Game , set , match lol.

Archived