Dyer

pacetiger

I think he is a much better runner than Lattimore, but he has encountered many problems with people realizing it

1. he has fewer carries and thus less yards

2. lattimore has more touchdown chances

3. Lattimore is more important in his offense

4.Dyer plays in the same backfield as The CAMERON NEWTON

if turds key on cam very good chance he gets it, but i think cam leads us with 150+ and dyer and omace do 60-75 each. cam throws for 250+. i have some confidence we will be in the drivers seat by mid 3rd qtr.

I think it is very possible.  UAT will try to shut Cam's running game down.  This could give Dyer some opportunities on misdirection plays and read options.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dyer and OMac both have a big game.  

Please quit comparing Dyer and Lattimore.  Both are great running backs, two different styles, and Lattimore would not have had the success in our program this year.  It probably was a good decision for him to stay in-state, and be the featured back.  He wouldn't have been here because of Cam, and the fact that we need a tough back behind Cam.  Dyer is not only tough, but do you see the speed in the open?  Michael is Maurice R-D, Ray Rice, and Barry Sanders with a really good attitude!!  As for Friday, I agree with most.  Maybe 75-80 yards.

if turds key on cam very good chance he gets it, but i think cam leads us with 150+ and dyer and omace do 60-75 each. cam throws for 250+. i have some confidence we will be in the drivers seat by mid 3rd qtr.

I sure hope you're right.  That's 550 yards with 400 coming from Cam alone!  That would be a big time game against the bama D!

I would love to see it , but I don't think he will have enough to break 1000 . I'm not sure the plan will be conducive for it to happen . But ...... If things are going are way he could go over 100 with some late runs .

War  ' DAMN ' !  Eagle .

It will be close but I certainly believe he will have 100 yrds rushing. I have an overwhelming feeling that we will put up gaudy rushing stats stats like we did with LSU. If thats the case, Dyer will eclipse 1,000 yards rushing.

I think he is a much better runner than Lattimore, but he has encountered many problems with people realizing it

1. he has fewer carries and thus less yards

2. lattimore has more touchdown chances

3. Lattimore is more important in his offense

4.Dyer plays in the same backfield as The CAMERON NEWTON

I think lat bounces off and breaks tackles better at this point. I say dyer gets 80 in IB, 120 if we're up by 14 going into 4th.

I think Dyer will get over 100 yards but not sure if he will get enough to get to 1000. I think Bama's game plan

will be to stop Cam at any cost which will open it up for Dyer.

I love Michael Dyer and I was stoked when he committed to Auburn but sometimes I am puzzled by his running style.  

Don't misunderstand me..................he is an Awesome Talent but I think he could be even better.  If you will notice, he consitently runs right into the teeth of the defense.  This is what puzzles me.  He has the speed and athleticism to make people miss and I believe he has the vision to see the holes in the defense but he almost always run straight at the defense as if he intends to run them over.  

Now it would be great if he trucked a linebacker and went on to run for an 80 yd TD but more often than not, he is brought down with a 3-5 yd gain.  Sounds like I am complaining, I know, but I just wonder if that 3-5 yd gain could have been 15-20 yds if he made a cut and used his speed and agility to pick up extra yards.  If he did this just a few times, he would already be over 1000 yds.

Just my opinion................

I love Michael Dyer and I was stoked when he committed to Auburn but sometimes I am puzzled by his running style.  

Don't misunderstand me..................he is an Awesome Talent but I think he could be even better.  If you will notice, he consitently runs right into the teeth of the defense.  This is what puzzles me.  He has the speed and athleticism to make people miss and I believe he has the vision to see the holes in the defense but he almost always run straight at the defense as if he intends to run them over.  

Now it would be great if he trucked a linebacker and went on to run for an 80 yd TD but more often than not, he is brought down with a 3-5 yd gain.  Sounds like I am complaining, I know, but I just wonder if that 3-5 yd gain could have been 15-20 yds if he made a cut and used his speed and agility to pick up extra yards.  If he did this just a few times, he would already be over 1000 yds.

Just my opinion................

Patience, he's a true freshman in the SEC.  He will be an all-American as he matures (which won't take long).

I think Bama will defend a lot like Ole Miss did. Sell out to stop Cam and make us beat them with other players. That worked out fine against Miss but Bama has a lot more talent. I still think it will work out but probably not to the tune 500+ yards of offense.

Archived