Did anyone catch Coach Chizik on XM with Jack Arute & Mike Leach today?

au_gigfy

I listened to them today driving from Tampa to Melbourne and never heard CGC on.  They did touch on Auburn but  I think they are trying not to talk about Cam.  Earlier in the week I heard them say they would talk about Cam and his role in the game but not off field isssues.  

They did do a funny bit about a fake press conference where they made fun of how dumb some guys in the press can be.  Coach Leach would first give a PC answer in coach speak, and then would follow up with an honest answer.    Not a bad listen.  

Best part though was when Jack was talking about Finebaum and he said, (paraphase) "since I have nothing nice to say about that show I won't say anything".

I heard it... They started out joking with CGC about his hair then joking more about the demeanor of offensive coaches vs. defensive coaches. Finally they talked a little about the game and the main thing Chizik touched on was not being too fired up for the game. It was a pretty light-hearted, fun interview.

I heard it... They started out joking with CGC about his hair then joking more about the demeanor of offensive coaches vs. defensive coaches. Finally they talked a little about the game and the main thing Chizik touched on was not being too fired up for the game. It was a pretty light-hearted, fun interview.

Thanks!

Archived