Check out this Iron Bowl Demographic...

wareagle0182

What this doesn't say is how many voted in the states. There are probably reasons beyond good football sense that causes most out of state voters to cast their ballots here:

Probably one alum and his wife live in Vermont and the state went 2-0 Auburn...

Arky has a lot of "Dyer" fans there...

Louisiana hates Auburn for stealing some of its best players last year...

Texas (TCU) and Idaho (Boise State) NEED Auburn to lose...

Oregon DOES NOT want to face a better offense than their beloved Ducks in the NC...

Georgia is still bruised and whining over the whooping they took...

Etc...

It does say how many voted in each state.

So, if Alabama beats Auburn, is the vast majority of America still dumb, or just the people on this board?

Really, dude?  Way to talk some sense into us delusional Auburn fans. :-X

On a separate note, I just saw another poll on there and it was around 70%-30% in favor of wanting to see a Non-AQ team in the Championship game. The southern states are apparently the only ones that dont care to see the great Boise actually get rewarded for playing 11 homecoming games.

What this doesn't say is how many voted in the states. There are probably reasons beyond good football sense that causes most out of state voters to cast their ballots here:

I think it is shaded by how overwhelming the vote is. 

Arky looks light blue to me.  Just shy of being pink.  The voters there are not  so much dyer fans as they are NEEDING us to win or they fall down a notch in the bowl pecking order.

The "overall" legend says we are  about 2/3 hated   and 1/3 liked (or needed to win).

GOOD!  We can take it.

Auburnagain011.jpg

Auburn Beat LSU/bama didn't

Auburn Beat USCe/bama didn't

Auburn beat Arkansas/ bama did as well but had to come back

It's going to be a close game. Yes it will be tough to play them at BDS. Give this Auburn team some danged credit that it has rightfully deserved. I'm not speaking to the other fan bases. I'm speaking to the AU fan base. Auburn has won in spite of it's shortcomings. The offense is racking up 500 yards/game and 50 points/game. It is a senior laden team that has traveled before.

Auburn Beat LSU/bama didn't

Auburn Beat USCe/bama didn't

Auburn beat Arkansas/ bama did as well but had to come back

It's going to be a close game. Yes it will be tough to play them at BDS. Give this Auburn team some danged credit that it has rightfully deserved. I'm not speaking to the other fan bases. I'm speaking to the AU fan base. Auburn has won in spite of it's shortcomings. The offense is racking up 500 yards/game and 50 points/game. It is a senior laden team that has traveled before.

^This, this , this, and more this^

WE ARE 11-0. Give the team some credit.

*sidenote: BDS will not be much of a factor when it becomes silent. Just saying.  :tease:

It doesn't matter what the general populace thinks. Alabama has been favored in every game this season and are 9-2. We were picked to lose to Clemson, USC, Arkansas, LSU and were put on upset alert for Ole Miss and accordind to the AJC (worst paper ever) chattanoga

Well....theres proof that the majority of the nation are complete dumb@$$#S. I'm not surprised.

Irrefutable proof, imho!!!  Sheesh!!!  And who says Arkansas is just a bunch of dumb rednecks???  They've seen the AUsomeness of this Auburn team, and they know from first-hand experience that Auburn isn't a team to be discounted.  At least Arkansas and Vermont aren't clueless!  LMHO!!!

Archived