Better with faces than names.

Quietmaninthecorner

Anyone remember what was up with the jerseys in the 1972 UT picture.  kinda hard to see the numbers.

The bottom part of the jerseys back then were made of net material that of course you could see through to the shoulder pads which were white.  That made the numbers extremely hard to read especially from the cheap seats where I sat!

Anyone remember what was up with the jerseys in the 1972 UT picture.  kinda hard to see the numbers.

The bottom part of the jerseys back then were made of net material that of course you could see through to the shoulder pads which were white.  That made the numbers extremely hard to read especially from the cheap seats where I sat!

Did they "tear away"  or would they just cut the heck out of the tackler's fingers? 

Apparently, in a new development, (confirmed by my source, of course), Cecil Hurt's wife has been implicated as well.  It didn't take long for her mugshot to leak.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnJSrecQq8Ghbp0ZcCLJQIQnVBwz5S0eokICMkaXthE8d9BXq5

That made me laugh so much I spilt my beer.................. :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::wareagle::believe:

Archived