Better with faces than names.

Quietmaninthecorner

These are the photos that came up for each one when I googled their names+mississippi state+mugshot.  My sources say they are indeed allegedly photos of the men in question.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtbZt3HaGSOD07W47mQ2F8YghWIzokBaQbv7zS4HcjwwC1GmF7

Bell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbSD82X-iV2nZDNpsQIF6J7DEVNyPy50jctZ6Hk04CdkGvtUbwsA

rogers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSU1jFFoCNC1pwxMZnZ1hZ0ZeZWo_g7vIyV8pTH5ALMVIZ9VqkIA

bond

Apparently, in a new development, (confirmed by my source, of course), Cecil Hurt's wife has been implicated as well.  It didn't take long for her mugshot to leak.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnJSrecQq8Ghbp0ZcCLJQIQnVBwz5S0eokICMkaXthE8d9BXq5

Quiteman,

I was at that Gator Bowl with my parents. I was 7 years old. It was a great trip. Left Jacksonville with a friend of my brothers and spent the last part of Chirstmas break in Auburn (actually Waverly, I loved the Pig Squell Barbaque there, new the family who owned it)  hanging with my oldest brother who was a student at AU at the time. It was quite the Christmas break for a 7 year old. I still remeber it well. Thanks for the memories!!!!

War Eaqgle!!!

I was at that Gator Bowl with my parents. I was 7 years old. It was a great trip. Left Jacksonville with a friend of my brothers and spent the last part of Chirstmas break in Auburn (actually Waverly, I loved the Pig Squell Barbaque there, new the family who owned it)  hanging with my oldest brother who was a student at AU at the time. It was quite the Christmas break for a 7 year old. I still remeber it well. Thanks for the memories!!!!

War Eaqgle!!!

Lived in Loachapoka for a while when in grad school.

72 gator bowl...

Auburn2015.jpg

Auburn2017.jpg

Auburn2016.jpg

and 72 Tn.

Auburn2014.jpg

Every time this story is talked about, Cam's picture is shown.  Does anyone have any pictures of Rogers, Bell, Bond?

Just wondering if I have ever seen them in person.

BEAT bama!

Auburnagain012.jpg

:wareagle:

War Eaqgle!!!

Lived in Loachapoka for a while when in grad school.

72 gator bowl...

Auburn2015.jpg

Auburn2017.jpg

Auburn2016.jpg

and 72 Tn.

Auburn2014.jpg

Livin' la Vida Loca in Loachapoka?

Archived