Question for you guys if Newton is proven innocent

NCTiger

Its all been a one-way street with this story.At the right time AU will come back fighting against the fasle propaganda.AU will find some folks in the media that will see this story for what is is a witch hunt designed to ruin a young mans career and destroy a football program.

Its all been a one-way street with this story.At the right time AU will come back fighting against the fasle propaganda.AU will find some folks in the media that will see this story for what is is a witch hunt designed to ruin a young mans career and destroy a football program.

I really,really hope this happens.

i hate to steal a line from a person who is likely guilty, but roger clemens said you cant prove a negative. i agree. i think cam is as innocent as can be and no auburn booster paid a dime for him. his dad might have considered $ from miss st and that might be why we got cam anyway. if you could be guilty for considering a crime i would be on death row. i would be shocked if the ncaa came out and said cam and auburn are clean and the media owes both parties appologies and could face civil suits.

If you want to see how this debacle will play out just look at what happened with the Duke Lacrosse Team. Everyone rushed to judgment (egged on by the national media), destroyed young men’s lives, and ruined the reputation of the university’s sports program. When finally it was discovered that the allegations against the young men were false and the charges dropped, how did that work out for the team? There were very few members of the media who wrote/broadcast much about the injustice. Mostly the media just dropped the whole thing like a hot rock. There were no apologies.

I believe Cam will return next year and play a full season in the clear, win a second Heisman, and a second consecutive NC.  This year's garbage will only motivate him to greater things next season - and he will have a full year of CGM's offense to play with.  :wareagle:

Guest simonsez

I believe Cam will return next year and play a full season in the clear, win a second Heisman, and a second consecutive NC.  This year's garbage will only motivate him to greater things next season - and he will have a full year of CGM's offense to play with.   :wareagle:

The only reason cam is in the running for the heisman this year is because the O line has allowed him to play great.  Next year we'll have a mostly inexperienced O line.  I think theyll be good but they wont be good enough for cam to win a heisman next year.  Cam is projected 1st round pick.  My opinion is he would be crazy not to go pro.  I would also like to have a new quarterback get broken in during a year that everyone is expecting us to have a down program.  That would allow us to have another break-out season in 2012 because the QB would have a year of experience under his belt

I believe Cam will return next year and play a full season in the clear, win a second Heisman, and a second consecutive NC.  This year's garbage will only motivate him to greater things next season - and he will have a full year of CGM's offense to play with.   :wareagle:

I hear you. There are numerous reasons for Cam to go to the NFL. However, I think the TRUTH is on Cam's side which helps explain why he has handled things so well. If this is the case it could change things. Tod McShay (spelling ?) thinks Cam should return to work on his passing game. If Cam wants to be the number #1 pick next year he could do that without putting up the same numbers he has this year. Sure he will have a new OL, but it would just be another challenge for the #1 player in the nation while working on his passing game. Cam already knows Auburn is a very, very special place which would be a bonus. It would really send the turds and the turd media a message if he decided to come back for his senior year and teach the media a lesson at the same time.

War Eagle !

Archived