IRON BOWL Talk

wareagle0182

Key points to remember -

1) bama's two losses were away - home field is fairly big for them...HASN'T BEEN IN THE IRON BOWL

2) Iron Bowl - throw records out in this rivalry game - will be hard hitting, smack talking

3) Turnovers - no takeaways in last two games - we need two or more in this one. This D seems to grab them in bunches so hopefully we are due for a few...WHY?  WE CAN EASILY BEAT THEM IF WE DON'T TURN IT OVER

4) Fumbles at the goal line - we have been blessed by fumbles at the goal line going our way (being called for TD's) and we can't afford to lose one of those

5) Penalties - we have walked a fine line on tackles - sometimes PF get called and sometimes not - we can't afford for the officials to decide this is the game to "make a statement" about driving QB's into the ground, etc...IT HASN'T BEEN CALLED YET CUZ FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, IT'S NOT A FOUL IN COLLEGE.  NOW THE LATE HITS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY

Can we win? I think we can win by 2 TD's - but with these factors, we need to play smart, avoid silly mistakes and "do what we do" - let's go put up 40-50 points and end this two game losing streak!!

The next game IS the most important game of the season so far!!

:we:

I just hope and pray we do not have to play the turds and the officials like we have had to do all year. I firmly believe with all my heart we will beat them if the game is called fairly. 

:zapbama:     :beatmullet:       :beatmullet:               :beatmullet:

:believe:        :believe:

Fair officiating in a bammer game will not happen, but it also will not matter.  The turds will be flushed from their own house in the presence of their single toothed, wife beating, drunk fans.

I actually think we will get the benefit of the calls. I know that sounds crazy against the turds, but the SEC has $33 million riding on us the next two games.

Well, $18 million on us in the NC game anyways.

Key points to remember -

1) bama's two losses were away - home field is fairly big for them

2) Iron Bowl - throw records out in this rivalry game - will be hard hitting, smack talking

3) Turnovers - no takeaways in last two games - we need two or more in this one. This D seems to grab them in bunches so hopefully we are due for a few

4) Fumbles at the goal line - we have been blessed by fumbles at the goal line going our way (being called for TD's) and we can't afford to lose one of those

5) Penalties - we have walked a fine line on tackles - sometimes PF get called and sometimes not - we can't afford for the officials to decide this is the game to "make a statement" about driving QB's into the ground, etc.

Can we win? I think we can win by 2 TD's - but with these factors, we need to play smart, avoid silly mistakes and "do what we do" - let's go put up 40-50 points and end this two game losing streak!!

The next game IS the most important game of the season so far!!

:we:

6) Ginger Mac has only lost 2 games since the 8th grade :-\

Archived