Ray Drew

WarDamn2010

That's good to hear. I was near him for a good little while yesterday but he was hard to read. He had a very serious demeanor most of the time. Hope we impressed him yesterday. Get on him Keihl! WDE!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiehl and Ray have become tight this week-end.

They are sitting on the couch here at the Auburn Hotel laughing and cutting up right now.

He's a really nice kid.

Way to go Kiehl! Bring him home to the plains.

UGA isn't the same team now they were at the start of the year.  They shredded our defense, especially early.  I don't know how you can get rid of richt.  I think he'll be there again, regardless of GT.

How did UGA lose to Florida?  USCe made UF look like a homecoming game.

The USCe-UF game had mainly to do with USCe's mindset. They were thoroughly embarrassed at home by Arky last week so they were gonna be very motivated and play much better yesterday. They would have beaten most teams in the nation yesterday....except for Auburn.

They are sitting on the couch here at the Auburn Hotel laughing and cutting up right now.

He's a really nice kid.

But really, we need someone that can get some inside info (sarcasm).

Do these guys know you are a spy?

Thanks for the insight.

He's a really nice kid.

Source?

:bow:  :laugh::wareagle:

He's a really nice kid.

AUQBDAD

Thanks for that insight. Does this stuff with Cam have Ray questioning Auburn (our future) at all ? I would imagine close to the same time Chizik had a players meeting to let the team know the facts he/his staff reached out to all AU commits (some targets) to set the record straight. The negative recruiting is probably in high gear.

War Eagle !

UGA isn't the same team now they were at the start of the year.  They shredded our defense, especially early.  I don't know how you can get rid of richt.  I think he'll be there again, regardless of GT.

How did UGA lose to Florida?  USCe made UF look like a homecoming game.

4 ints

The guys that are on officials articles usually come out late since they don't leave campus until Sunday evening most times. I suspect it will be tomorrow. But I have read where he was tiring of the process so he may not have/will talk about his visit. He's been pretty tight lipped all along.

Why arent there any articles up on Drew?

There is a new one on Rivals about Drew. He says he REALLY enjoyed himself at the game. He especially enjoyed getting to see Tiger Walk and the Eagle fly, calling both "incredible"! He also enjoyed hanging out/tailgating with the AU fans. Drew got to campus Friday night and stayed till Sunday afternoon. While on campus, he got to meet with academic advisors, tour the campus/facilities and spend a lot of quality time with coaches and players. Drew says he has a VERY good relationship with the AU staff and that they are the main reason that he is SERIOUSLY considering the Tigers. He says that AU is doing a great job recruiting him, and he has nothing but positive thoughts about them! Drew doesn't plan to commit anytime soon, but says Auburn will be in it till the end.

Per Rivals.com

"Auburn is standing pretty strong with me," he said. "I'm still in the evaluation period, still looking around and making sure everything is in order. But I like Auburn. Auburn is a school I like a lot."

Well Drew screwed himself. Said he likes Auburn and Scout dropped him to 8th and a 4* and slid Jermauria Rasco up to 2 because he has the turds in his favorites. I guess they think they are fooling someone. They should just rate everyone right then after signing day bump all Bama's recruits up to 6* and give them the number 1 class each year.

I haven't paid attention to scout's ratings for a few years now.

I really hope we get Drew, and I really have felt as if we were the leader for his services the whole way, even when he has been leaning towards Georgia. I've just heard so many good things about his recruitment and his relationship with the coaches that I can't help but think he'll be sacking QBs with Craig Sanders and Corey Lemonier in the near future.

Since we mud hole stomped UGA, Richt is likely gone, and that wonderful team coordinated a dirty hit on Fairley.....we have a chance?

I don't think Richt is gone yet. I think UGA has to lose to a bad Ga Tech team for there to be a good chance Richt is gone.

The rumor in Atlanta this morning is that Richt has expressed interest in the HC position at Colorado.

He's a really nice kid.

SWEET!!!!

I really hope we get Drew, and I really have felt as if we were the leader for his services the whole way, even when he has been leaning towards Georgia. I've just heard so many good things about his recruitment and his relationship with the coaches that I can't help but think he'll be sacking QBs with Craig Sanders and Corey Lemonier in the near future.

A little off topic, but boy, can't wait to see Sanders play next year. That kid is just lighting things up. And Lemonier as well; both are going to be hard to contain.

You can tell by his comments that he is keeping his feelings VERY, VERY close to his vest! He had LOTS of great things to say about AU, but nothing that made you say "He's coming here!" I've got a feeling that it's gonna be that way with the rest of his visits as well. I REALLY think that this one is gonna come down to the wire, and no one will REALLY know where Drew is going until signing day (or whenever he commits)!

AUQBDad's report is VERY encouraging though!  :)

DJ, has he ever said anything that sounded like he favored Ga? I was just wondering why so many people felt he was a GA lean.

Because he has been to a lot of UGA games. FSU is also considered up there because he grew up an FSU fan.

DJ, has he ever said anything that sounded like he favored Ga? I was just wondering why so many people felt he was a GA lean.

Because he has been to a lot of UGA games. FSU is also considered up there because he grew up an FSU fan.

THIS^^. Also, a LOT of folks read a lot into that whole story about how Drew and Richt were "exchanging Bible verses" there for awhile or whatever. I never was one to put much stock into that. I've followed his recruitment pretty closely (he's one of my FAVORITE players this year), and I can HONESTLY tell you right now that I don't think HE even knows where he wants to go! I DO know for a FACT that he REALLY, REALLY likes EVERYTHING about AU, especially the coaches (Coach Rocker and Drew are VERY tight), and we WILL be in it till the end with him! We have JUST as good of a chance as any team, IMO!

THIS^^. Also, a LOT of folks read a lot into that whole story about how Drew and Richt were "exchanging Bible verses" there for awhile or whatever. I never was one to put much stock into that. I've followed his recruitment pretty closely (he's one of my FAVORITE players this year), and I can HONESTLY tell you right now that I don't think HE even knows where he wants to go! I DO know for a FACT that he REALLY, REALLY likes EVERYTHING about AU, especially the coaches (Coach Rocker and Drew are VERY tight), and we WILL be in it till the end with him! We have JUST as good of a chance as any team, IMO!

Yeah, Tracy Rocker is the reason I've felt so good about our chances the whole way.

THIS^^. Also, a LOT of folks read a lot into that whole story about how Drew and Richt were "exchanging Bible verses" there for awhile or whatever.

What verse is it where the opposing coach orders a "CODE RED" on an opposing defensive tackle who got a clean hit on his quarterback? 

THIS^^. Also, a LOT of folks read a lot into that whole story about how Drew and Richt were "exchanging Bible verses" there for awhile or whatever.

What verse is it where the opposing coach orders a "CODE RED" on an opposing defensive tackle who got a clean hit on his quarterback? 

The same one that says it's ok to do THIS!  :rolleyes:

The same one that says it's ok to do THIS!  :rolleyes:

Mark Richt is a wanker and Drew has seen right through his ploy of exchanging bible verses.

Archived