David Pollack tweets

WDE!

I'm a big fan of Fairley's but he definately is a headhunter. Nothing he has done before today has been 'illegal' but he goes for the knockout blow on the QB to be sure. His head butt today was an obvious personal foul. I want to win the game but not at the expense another player's career. That GA QB will be in the NFL one day if today's game was any indication. I would have hated to see his knee get blown out.

Play hard but don't have a death wish in your mind.

I'm a big fan of Fairley's but he definately is a headhunter. Nothing he has done before today has been 'illegal' but he goes for the knockout blow on the QB to be sure. His head butt today was an obvious personal foul. I want to win the game but not at the expense another player's career. That GA QB will be in the NFL one day if today's game was any indication. I would have hated to see his knee get blown out.

He will probably be playing on Sundays next year.  If he doesn't have that mentality he will not be on a roster.  Every dlineman in the NFL plays the same way.  He needs to learn more self control.  I think coach rock will assist him with that this week.

Saying Fairley should be suspended for his actions during georgia game.

http://twitter.com/davidpollack47

I listen to his whining all week on atl radio.  He is a verbal cheap shot artist on Auburn every day, while making excuses for uga always underperfoming every year.  uga can recruit so easily and always has a shot at the best talent in the south.  enough of pollack and his fake goody goody image.

If his need had have gotten blown out, it would not have been Fairley's fault. Anyone who watches that play and says he intentionally tried to hit Murray late, in the knee, is blind, dumb, or biased. For starters, Fairley was blocked into the QB, he didn't go for his knee. Second, he didn't hit his knee, he hit his shin. The first PF for late hit on the QB was a good call, and it was flagged. All you can say is it was a boneheaded move for Nick. And for the way NF goes after and hits QBs, driving them into the ground is not illegal in College Football. Should it be? Probably. But its not.

Oh....Pollack is an IDIOT. The only reason he is on tv or even employed by ESPN is because he can fill out a nice $2,000 suite. 

Did he tweet that from his Fox Sports South Show at a random O'Charley's???????

Did anyone happen to read his other tweets? Here I'll save ya'll the trouble...

----Never seen Cam take so many dives. He didn't used to be worry about his health.

----Murray doing a great job buying time in the pocket. The kid will be a balla.

----Auburn is a great team. That offense is unstoppable. Cam is a perfect for that offense.

He's obviously a genius.  :-X

If his need had have gotten blown out, it would not have been Fairley's fault. Anyone who watches that play and says he intentionally tried to hit Murray late, in the knee, is blind, dumb, or biased. For starters, Fairley was blocked into the QB, he didn't go for his knee. Second, he didn't hit his knee, he hit his shin. The first PF for late hit on the QB was a good call, and it was flagged. All you can say is it was a boneheaded move for Nick. And for the way NF goes after and hits QBs, driving them into the ground is not illegal in College Football. Should it be? Probably. But its not.

Oh....Pollack is an IDIOT. The only reason he is on tv or even employed by ESPN is because he can fill out a nice $2,000 suite. 

Always wears the same 2000.00 suite.  ;D ...........David you can wear bold stripes every other month or it appears you are wearing the same suit despite the color.  ;)

----Never seen Cam take so many dives. He didn't used to be worry about his health.

----Murray doing a great job buying time in the pocket. The kid will be a balla.

----Auburn is a great team. That offense is unstoppable. Cam is a perfect for that offense.

Ask the UGA defensive lineman, that was carried off the field after Cam ran over him, how he feels about Cam taking too many dives.

Guest Apraser99

I am reading this from his Twitter page

Honestly Fairley cld get suspended for some of these actions.

He didn't say should....he said "cld". wouldn't that mean could?

Saying Fairley should be suspended for his actions during georgia game.

http://twitter.com/davidpollack47

I guess Pollock and some others forget the chopblock by Ga. on Fairley. There was a lot of chippiness in this game. Fairley`s hit was late for sure. How many of you know what happened with about 8:00 minutes in game. Ga. knew it was about over. One of Ga`s defenders was coming off the field between playes. The coaches motioned for him to fall to the ground and either fake and injury or if he was injured to stay on the ground even though he had made it to the sideline. That way they use an officials time out and not one of theirs. AU`s radio crew and a lot of fans started yelling as soon as it happened. You could hear the boos over the radio and TV.

There was nothing wrong with his hit on Murray`s leg. It wasn`t his knee and he was being blocked when he hit his shinbone.

^^^THIS^^^^

Ask the UGA defensive lineman, that was carried off the field after Cam ran over him, how he feels about Cam taking too many dives.

^^This^^  Eat it Pollack!!

FWIW.  I'll bet his employers, CBS and ESPNU who cover college football extensively, would be very interested to see what he is tweeting.  I don't think they would want one of their analyst saying things like that about college players and teams.  Now who is technical enough to forward those tweets to CBS and ESPNU?

Now THAT is funny!!!!!!

Archived