OMG!!! Cam Newton tapes.....

InfernoOrangeSS

Soooooooooooooo, how do you feel about being taped? :laugh: I'm so gonna get you. :'( :bow:

I, wholeheartedly, SECOND that motion!!!  Can I help???  :P

....his ankles before the game.   I think it's to prevent injury. 

Discuss.

;D

But...but...what about the tape on his wrist I was hearing about!?!?!?!? There's got to be some meaning behind that!!!  And why wouldn't Coach Chizik be commenting on any of the taping now?!?!?!? WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FORFEIT TODAY!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P

:pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

at least you gave us a Happy ending!!!

Not Gay.  "But not that there is anything wrong with that"!!!!!!!  Seinfield

Is this an Asian massage parlor?

GT, we need to invite you to a duct tape party after our win today

Sounds like a plan to me!!!  Fun, fun, fun!!!!

I was smart enough to look who started the thread, and when I saw it was GT, I knew this was a joke...but it was a danged good one!!!

I'll keep that filed away for future reference!!!  It sure made me want to cry in my Wheaties this morning!!!  :P

No harm meant...Just a little humor to show not everything you read is what it seems.

:P

I was smart enough to look who started the thread, and when I saw it was GT, I knew this was a joke...but it was a danged good one!!!

I'll keep that filed away for future reference!!!  It sure made me want to cry in my Wheaties this morning!!!  :P

No harm meant...Just a little humor to show not everything you read is what it seems.

:P

it was a good one, I'll admit...but I'm all for the duct tape party!!!

This party should be held at Toomers too. More people, more tape. Really sticky tape. ;)

Joe Shadd should never have come to Auburn...

ohhhhhhh, we can duct tape Joe Shad too!!!  That'd be waaaay more fun!!!!  imo!!!  :D

This party should be held at Toomers too. More people, more tape. Really sticky tape. ;)

ohhhhhhh, we can duct tape Joe Shad too!!!  That'd be waaaay more fun!!!!  imo!!!  :D

Be more fun for me if he ran...

Be more fun for me if he ran...

envisioning mob scene, complete with pitchforks, tar, feathers.....yeah, that'd definitely be more fun!!!

Get on the blog this morning and the first thread I saw was this one and had a heart attack.  :devil:

you ARE not alone!!!  welcome to the group...in fact I think we should start a support group for those of us who nearly died this morning as a result of GT's punkd thread!!!  :P  Hi, my name is Starr, and I nearly died this morning when I logged on and read GT's "OMG!!! Cam Newton tapes..." thread!

This thread only reinforces the notion that there some twisted individuals inhabiting this site...... and we love em all!!!

:we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we:

This thread only reinforces the notion that there some twisted individuals inhabiting this site...... and we love em all!!!

glad to know I'm in the presence of such esteemed and fine company then! 

From Facebook:

The War Eagle Reader:  Ultimate "payback-the-blackout" psyche out: Trotter gets named starter, takes two snaps, Cam comes in on third down, Jordan-Hare explodes.

This would be awesome. Would probably scare the heck outta the Auburn faithful though.

:o:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tell me where u r at. i'm going to send charles to give you a country boy's ass whooping!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :beatmullet:  I ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK

lol....hope you give him one for me too!  :P

Thank you all for playing the psyched out game.   

Would I sound sadistic if I said I couldn't stop laughing today?

:laugh:

Archived