Tweets on the Cam issue

aurules16

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIFWIW, It has been reported that a large yellow bird just shat on Schad's windshield...an unidentified eyewitness says it looked like the bird was aiming for Schad and not the freshly washed car.

I have a source that heard it was gonna be tweeted that some guy told his cousin that this MAY be true

Do you mean MAY be true or COULD be true......there is a major difference and this distinction could mean the difference in the possibility of me believing that Schad has the intelligence to wash a car.

TIFWIW, It has been reported that a large yellow bird just shat on Schad's windshield...an unidentified eyewitness says it looked like the bird was aiming for Schad and not the freshly washed car.

282nk7r.jpg

Guest War Eagle 29

Anybody know? Charles Robinson w/ YahooSportsNFL

"Latest w/ Cam Newton: NCAA has made Auburn aware of potential eligibility issue. Now Auburn decides whether to risk playing him. Their risk."

No offense, but I could care less what any media shark has to say at this point. Gene Chizic said Cam is starting and that is all I need to know.

On FB earlier, they said it was probably talking about the recruitment of his son that ended up committing to Texas Tech. I'm not sure but that's what they said.

wouldn't be surprised, every word anybody has said is getting twisted around to fit some bogus idea that a story might have happened :rolleyes:

282nk7r.jpg

ed zachary

282nk7r.jpg

ed zachary

oh noes BB!  you appear to be showing the early signs of ed zachary's disease!

282nk7r.jpg

Oh, and any chance of you teaching Nova how to do this Bird?

I dont know if anyone saw this, but Warblogle tweeted this a little while ago:

"Cam Newton is obviously worried about this whole situation. He just left Gigi's with a box full of cupcakes. I'm dead serious. #auburn"

Followed by:  "The cupcakes thing was not a joke. Cam bought a box of wedding cupcakes and left on his scooter. His family was there also"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's the link: http://twitter.com/warblogle

I hope the alleged bird wasn't tweeting while flying (and defecating).....That's very dangerous.

I have a source that heard it was gonna be tweeted that some guy told his cousin that this MAY be true

Do you mean MAY be true or COULD be true......there is a major difference and this distinction could mean the difference in the possibility of me believing that Schad has the intelligence to wash a car.

Who says it's Schad's car?  It's probably a rental.

I dont know if anyone saw this, but Warblogle tweeted this a little while ago:

"Cam Newton is obviously worried about this whole situation. He just left Gigi's with a box full of cupcakes. I'm dead serious. #auburn"

Followed by:  "The cupcakes thing was not a joke. Cam bought a box of wedding cupcakes and left on his scooter. His family was there also"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's the link: http://twitter.com/warblogle

:o  Oh, no!  Not the cupcakes.  That a sure sign that his not playing tomorrow.  He's about to go on a sugar binge.  Don't do it, Cam!  It's not worth it!

thankfully. i'm now signing off and will not find any new newton news until i see him at tiger walk tomorrow at 12:30!

SWestbrookAU is out!

Likewise! WDE. 

Phillip M. basically said that anyone who is reporting that the NCAA has warned AU is dead wrong...no matter how reputable the source.  Cam would not be starting this weekend if the NCAA had recommended he not start Period.

This is me talking now...anyone who is familiar with how the NCAA works in these situations knows that it would be suicide to go against an NCAA recommendation on player.  The NCAA does not rule people ineligible...this is what happens after they find problems in an investigation...

1. The NCAA notifies the member institution of possible eligibility issues

2. The member institution will declare athlete ineligible indefinitely and file an appeal.

3. NCAA will review the appeal, consider the circumstances and severity and issue a ruling. This ruling can uphold the indefinite suspension or reduce it to a given number of games (usually 1-4) the latter is what usually happens

When the NCAA recommends you not play someone...that means they already have enough info to do damage.

Archived