Cam's Status....

Ed_

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was posted 4 minutes after the other thread. I apologize with my disability that it takes me 5 minutes to type something.

already a thread on this

Cam Newton will be playing against UGAY.  The "no comment" was intentional to keep UGAY wondering and wishing.  That's my take on it at least.

Bingo! PSYOPS in full effect.

Mine was posted 4 minutes after the other thread. I apologize with my disability that it takes me 5 minutes to type something.

already a thread on this

hmmmm.....So you're a pecker then.  ;D

This is in the Tracy Wolfson Tweet thread.

Actually it was already being discussed over here.  Check the timestamps. 

already a thread on this

No problem.  I'm a little stressed today.  Been merging repeat threads for a while now.  

Cam Newton will be playing against UGAY.  The "no comment" was intentional to keep UGAY wondering and wishing.  That's my take on it at least.

It's pointless to do it for that reason when UGA already has its game plan done. It would have made more sense to say no comment on Tuesday to change UGAs gameplan.

I agree msg,  I believe its to keep ugay guessing. I hope

We can hope that that is the reason, but I just don't think Chizik is one to play games like that.

SEARCH OR LOOK DOWN THE THREAD LIST.  THANK YOU.

Probably my bad for having too generic of a thread topic so the other poster didn't notice

It's pointless to do it for that reason when UGA already has its game plan done. It would have made more sense to say no comment on Tuesday to change UGAs gameplan.

How well do you know the concept of PSYOPS?

SEARCH OR LOOK DOWN THE THREAD LIST.  THANK YOU.

Probably my bad for having too generic of a thread topic so the other poster didn't notice

it is  :tease:

I agree msg,  I believe its to keep ugay guessing. I hope

We can hope that that is the reason, but I just don't think Chizik is one to play games like that.

I agree - CGC has thus far been pretty direct with the media in dealing with this whole thing.  

Did hear on theround table that Vegas is saying even if Cam sits we're a 3.5 point favorite.  Not completely up beat news I know but it's better than all the negative crap lately.

Auburn AD Jay Jacobs just said the school is not commenting on Cam Newton's status at this time

Did he offer any further support for Cam or the Newton's in his statement?

I am hoping the delay in making a comment is due to the University making an official announcement on the subject later on today. One can hope..

Heres how much people rely on this board for Auburn information:  Almost 1200 views and this thread was started about 20 minutes ago.

I'm famous!!!  :happydance:

Archived