Did anyone else hear this?

El_Cid2001

Bond is well regarded...

by who?

MSU. Unless you were being funny.

no I was being serious. everything I hear about the guy is he is known to be the guy MSU players contact to facilitate contact with the money men. in that case I can see where he would be a trusted insider although I dont know if well regarded would be the best phrase for it. I also hear he owes money all around and isnt much of a respectable man at all. I just hadnt heard anyone refer to him in any type of positive light from any side of this really. it was kind of a surprising statement to me.

Bond is a successful guy with a long record of legitimate business from what ive heard. Don't know why people get so down on him.

I'm tired of hearing the term "the other shoe will drop"...how many shoes are there? Seem to be more like flip flops to me...

They must be coming from my wife's closet.

Hold on, they're not running out anytime soon

Bond is well regarded...

by who?

MSU. Unless you were being funny.

no I was being serious. everything I hear about the guy is he is known to be the guy MSU players contact to facilitate contact with the money men. in that case I can see where he would be a trusted insider although I dont know if well regarded would be the best phrase for it. I also hear he owes money all around and isnt much of a respectable man at all. I just hadnt heard anyone refer to him in any type of positive light from any side of this really. it was kind of a surprising statement to me.

Bond is a successful guy with a long record of legitimate business from what ive heard. Don't know why people get so down on him.

its getting tough to separate sour grapes from legitimate character issues with Bond thats for sure. seems opinion has now run full circle on him and I dont know what to think in his case anymore.

I'm tired of hearing the term "the other shoe will drop"...how many shoes are there? Seem to be more like flip flops to me...

Very nice pun there monster.  

Very nice pun there monster.  

That is a good quote for the Auburn Eagle Quotes of Fame.  :laugh:

Archived