Reverse Tiger Walk - 430-530

tokizy

I took this from the facebook group:

"Time

Friday, November 12 · 4:30pm - 5:30pm

Location Outside the Athletic Complex (Donahue and Samford)

Created By

Trey Douglas Thompson III, Blake Davis, Coleman McDowell, Drew White

More Info

The team leaves for for their hotel in Montgomery at 5:00 on Friday. Let's make a huge statement and show our support of Cam and the entire team, by having a huge crowd waiting outside for them when they leave!

NOTE: This time is now OFFICIAL. Everyone needs to be there by 4:30 so the crowd is well established before the team comes out.

JOIN THIS GROUP AND INVITE ANYONE IN OR NEAR AUBURN ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST. Even if you can't a...ttend, help get the word out!

We are a FAMILY, and one of our family members is being unfairly attacked. Earlier this year, coach Chizik challenged the Auburn Family to be ALL IN, and so far we have lived up to the challenge. This is our chance to make a statement not only to the team, but also to the rest of the country, that we believe in them, and that all of this, as coach Chizik put it, is GARBAGE!

So bring signs (respectful ones), tell your friends, wear your ALL IN shirts if you have them, and let's show the world what the Auburn Spirt is all about!

WAR CAM EAGLE!

******If you can help in any way, or have any ideas, please let me know via facebook message or my tigermail account tdt0005*****

I believe in *honesty and truthfulness*, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a *spirit that is not afraid*, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.

I believe in *obedience to law* because it protects the rights of all.

I believe in the *human touch*, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all.

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND *LOVE* IT!"

From what I am hearing from a lot of the students....it should be pretty big.  It will be good for the students who don't normally get to see Tiger Walk because they have to get into the stadium early for seats.

Archived