Thayer Evans chat tomorrow at 1 EST

t_wingo

This guy is unreal.

Thayer Evans: So there’s a lot of SEC-backed spin out there about the Newton situation. Notice those in the media who are the most defensive and outraged by it work for companies that have a business relationship with the SEC or are folks whose own livelihood is made off SEC football.

SERIOUSLY????????????? Dude please. He must really hate the parts of himself he can see in others.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent this to Gregg Doyle:

"Thought you might be interested in this comment from a live chat Thayer Evans is having over on FoxSports.com.

Thayer Evans: So there’s a lot of SEC-backed spin out there about the Newton situation. Notice those in the media who are the most defensive and outraged by it work for companies that have a business relationship with the SEC or are folks whose own livelihood is made off SEC football.

I believe he just said you are on the take with the SEC."

I'm trying not to continue posting on AE about this, but its rather funny.  He just called everyone out for not being "independent thinkers" and then the next post is from someone who chose to call himself "independent thinker" and posted "CAM is awesome"

"Thought you might be interested in this comment from a live chat Thayer Evans is having over on FoxSports.com.

PLEASE send this to Finebaum!!!!!

haha, he might need a restraining order against Doyle after that one. haha, I bet he wont find it as fun fighting a guy like that as he did beating his wife.

Wow another unfounded accusation coming from thayer. what a tool.

This guy is unreal.

Is he aware of the contract that ESPN has with the SEC?  I'm not sure I'd classify their position on Cam as "outraged".

PLEASE send this to Finebaum!!!!!

along with the case number of the wife beaters restraining order. hahaha PF will have a field day with that type of mud to sling.

I wrote about 10 messages, most of them saying Why cam and why now?  none made it.  He responded to one about it was ok to be in the vast minority and others should try it.  I typed that my dog likes to lick his - well anyway he is in the vast majority.  Of course that didn't make it either.

This guy is unreal.

SERIOUSLY????????????? Dude please. He must really hate the parts of himself he can see in others.

telling tiger,  You would be full of hate too if your momma named you "Thayer".

;)

This guy is unreal.

;)

Thankfully ,she was a hell of a lot more intelligent than that.

This guy is unreal.

;)

Thankfully ,she was a hell of a lot more intelligent than that.

LOL

[Comment From BAR NYC BAR NYC: ]

Passing --Kellen - 2372 yards 21TDs 4INTs Cam - 1890 yds 19TDs 5 INTS Looks pretty close. Rushing Kellen - minus 24 0TDs Cam - 1146 yards and 15 TDS. Not close

You might add that Cam played against better competition.

Passing --Kellen - 2372 yards 21TDs 4INTs Cam - 1890 yds 19TDs 5 INTS Looks pretty close. Rushing Kellen - minus 24 0TDs Cam - 1146 yards and 15 TDS. Not close

Even while playing at Blinn JC.

I'm not a journalist or anything but shouldn't he have better grammar for a journalist:

Thayer Evans@1:14 - "And as much as some would like to berate my source and I up for allegedly not being truthful, Cameron Newton could simply resolve the matter by answering whether or not he cheated at Florida. "

Shouldn't it say: "to berate my source and me?"

Even while playing at Blinn JC.

for real ^^

Archived