Thayer Evans chat tomorrow at 1 EST

t_wingo

my question in response to him saying cam newton needs to come out and say whether he cheated

"You say he could resolve it by stating whether or not it happened. Your articles imply that it did regardless of what he says. Why ask for someone to answer your question when you obviously use the idea of "Guilty until proven innocent""

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked him why he didnt assassinate James' character in the same way he did Newton's since James' crime resulted in a conviction proving his guilt AND was a much more serious crime...what a shock he dodged it.

If this story goes away because of no evidence.  Will you be writing another one to keep it in front of Heisman voters?

See if he answers that one.

We'll see if he bothers with my latest question:

Do you have any actual facts to back up your accusations or are you relying on heresay and innuendo?

You know good and well he wont answer that!

Do you have any actual facts to back up your accusations or are you relying on heresay and innuendo?

I asked almost the same thing....no luck.

What a waste of time!  He's screening the questions.  The funny part about it is people are just shooting question after bullcrap question just to slow the whole thing down.  HAHA!  All so he don't have time to answer the weak questions that don't even matter.  

I asked almost the same thing....no luck.

I got banned somehow.

Tell him it is a simple yes or no question.  If  he is not going to answer it,   we will have to assume he does not  for the same reason Cam is being assumed guilty for not  answering his questions. (per his answer early in the chat.)

I've been very respectful.  No questions answered for me.  I did stoop a little low and ask how he was feeling since he had a hospital visit yesterday.

I asked him what he thought of Will Collier's article that sited two sources who say that no allegations of academic impropriety regarding Cam Newton were sent to the Florida Student Conduct Committee.

I doubt he'll respond.

Archived