black ops!

Easybake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my Kill to Deat ratio is 1.25  :tease:

Wow if you're in that much deat (debt) you might wanna start paying your bills  :tease:

we are all comedians on here aren't we?? >:(

I'm hoping to get this soon. I love MW2. What is your favorite strategy? Me, I just go balls to the walls in their faces. I'm always in the enemy's face popping round after round into them. I can't stand camping.

Depends on the map. Small maps I'll go all out (throw marathon and lightweight on) and just sprint with a light machine gun. Larger maps, i'll camp and play smarter.

Pretty much the same approach for me. Small maps: SMG, marathon and lightweight I'll run and gun. Bigger maps: Assault Rifle, and perks of my choice. Usually find a good spot on the map, and camp it out.

I go with assault rifle and dual pythons along with lightweight and ghost and steady aim. I just run right to where all the people are and take out as many as possible. I can't stand sitting in the same spot. I get bored quickly haha

I usually play core, but I'm planning to play hardcore more often.

Currently on a NBA 2K11 fix that's hard to stop!

MyDixiesBack 

Im getting the game pretty soon but I've been playing a little over at my friend's.  I usually go silent on most levels.  You can't kill me if you don't know I'm there. 

And I refuse to camp... so yeah.

MyDixiesBack 

Im getting the game pretty soon but I've been playing a little over at my friend's.  I usually go silent on most levels.  You can't kill me if you don't know I'm there. 

ps3 or xbox 360?

MyDixiesBack 

ps3 or xbox 360?

I'm debating on selling my copy I've played it one time for about 15 minutes and just haven't played my 360 in awhile, need all the extra cash I can get to take to Arizona! Plus I'm a Halo fanboy  :laugh:

Tough decision there 57. Great job with the banner there too!

Your post reminded me of a great question. Halo Reach or COD: Black Ops?

COD for me. Ive never liked Halo that much

As far as Halo goes, they reached their peak for online with Halo 3 IMO...

However, I also think COD reached theirs with COD4.  I used to be all Halo, but once you get truely good at COD, it's hard to beat.

Archived