ESPN RADIO

AUFan1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys you are reading innuendo and accusations from a school that is bitter and absolutely has convinced itself that Cam Newton was their qb...  I'm here to tell you when you are that bitter and that angry you will say anything and everything to discredit the other guy or other team.... Explain to me why a school on one hand is so bitter they don't have him and yet on the other hand wants to tell you how dirty he is....

Again there is nothing or no one saying AU paid 200k for Cam Newton.. those 2 statements are trying to point a finger at Cecil..

I'm sorry but I cant hold this in any longer. there are several of you guys that have sounded like bammers since this ordeal started. you were told ahead of time that this was about to happen. you have been basically spoon fed the facts the entire time and yet you STILL wish to believe the worst at every turn. with fans like you who needs enemies? seriously, is that what you call ALL IN? on one hand you expect the media to treat us fairly as in "innocent until proven guilty" yet on the other you take the attitude of "we must have done it". at the very least if you really believe all the bs about AU & Cam is true just hold it in until the truth comes out. it doesnt do us any good whatsoever to keep repeating how guilty you think we are. all it serves to accomplish is to make us APPEAR guilty in spite of the facts. how much more inside info do you need? once again, you were told this was happening before it ever broke! even people connected to the program who cant talk about it have come in here and spoken metaphorically about the situation. Spade has been let off the chain, so to speak...just sit back, be quiet and let him eat!  :wareagle:

Seriously, some of you need to read this and take a deep breathe. Quit believing everything you hear and read unless there is concrete evidence. There obviously is some guilty parties, but I do not think it is Auburn. It looks like desperation trying to accuse us to get out of what they did to me...

Guys you are reading innuendo and accusations from a school that is bitter and absolutely has convinced itself that Cam Newton was their qb...  I'm here to tell you when you are that bitter and that angry you will say anything and everything to discredit the other guy or other team.... Explain to me why a school on one hand is so bitter they don't have him and yet on the other hand wants to tell you how dirty he is....

Again there is nothing or no one saying AU paid 200k for Cam Newton.. those 2 statements are trying to point a finger at Cecil..

Can I say something? You have been a ROCK when all of this happened. WAR EAGLE buddy! Thank you for making all of these points that will prove this story is ridiculous and uncalled for!

I'm sorry but I cant hold this in any longer. there are several of you guys that have sounded like bammers since this ordeal started. you were told ahead of time that this was about to happen. you have been basically spoon fed the facts the entire time and yet you STILL wish to believe the worst at every turn. with fans like you who needs enemies? seriously, is that what you call ALL IN? on one hand you expect the media to treat us fairly as in "innocent until proven guilty" yet on the other you take the attitude of "we must have done it". at the very least if you really believe all the bs about AU & Cam is true just hold it in until the truth comes out. it doesnt do us any good whatsoever to keep repeating how guilty you think we are. all it serves to accomplish is to make us APPEAR guilty in spite of the facts. how much more inside info do you need? once again, you were told this was happening before it ever broke! even people connected to the program who cant talk about it have come in here and spoken metaphorically about the situation. Spade has been let off the chain, so to speak...just sit back, be quiet and let him eat!  :wareagle:

Check out the post count on some of these people. Do you really think some of these newcomers aren't imposters?

Some of you in this thread sound like bammers. All of you are tigercubs or new members. Maybe you showed up to try and reek havoc on the true fans here at AE. It aint working. None of this is new. Goldberg has an article on it. Check it out.  :believe:

I've said this a few times - this incident will separate the people who truly bleed orange and blue from the band wagoners.

As Kenny Rogers said:

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away, know when to run

You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table

There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done.

I think AU and the Newton's are the whistleblowers and MSU is pulling sh*t out of their A$$E$.

If I could have one wish it would be for the biggest sinkhole in the history of the earth to open up and swallow ESPN's headquarters.

Just thought I would share.

Have no mercy for anything having to do with ESPN!

I have been pissed about it all since Thursday. Tonight they have just COMPLETELY crossed the line!!!!!!!

I HOPE THEY ALL ROT!!!!!!!!

All the little bammer trolls on here snoopin'....my second wish would be for you sweathogs to get pushed into the sinkhole. Get ready for a SAVAGE BEATING in a few weeks.  Thats all.

The way I look at these news allegations is that this is what set off the NCAA to actually start investigating. I think that the Bond-rogers story didn't have enough ground to stand on by itself and then they released this information later and that gave the NCAA enough information to start an investigation. I am with everyone else who feels that this in no way changes anything that has already come out. ESPN wants people to think that this is breaking news and just happened tonight, but when in reality I am sure this was given to NCAA and SEC months ago.

Can I say something? You have been a ROCK when all of this happened. WAR EAGLE buddy! Thank you for making all of these points that will prove this story is ridiculous and uncalled for!

Thanks... I'm trying to look at this as a big picture.. I don't think ESPN is out to get AU, but I do believe they are being put on the stories... You guys have to remember they are breaking news that is almost a year old.. Running out and saying Cecil apparently said this is not news to the people at AU the SEC or NCAA.... What you have is basically an NCAA like investigation being played out in the media.. the problem is ESPN does not have all the access to the info the NCAA does. They keep saying the NCAA is carrying out an investigation, but if they are where is the LOI???

If I could have one wish it would be for the biggest sinkhole in the history of the earth to open up and swallow ESPN's headquarters.

Just thought I would share.

Have no mercy for anything having to do with ESPN!

I have been pissed about it all since Thursday. Tonight they have just COMPLETELY crossed the line!!!!!!!

I HOPE THEY ALL ROT!!!!!!!!

All the little bammer trolls on here snoopin'....my second wish would be for you sweathogs to get pushed into the sinkhole. Get ready for a SAVAGE BEATING in a few weeks.  Thats all.

Oh lord, ya'll made him say "SAVAGE BEATING" again! Dude, you are all the way live all the time. I love it.

Hey now...don't start downing ALL the newbies...

I am not downing the newbies. One dude here says that he will be ashamed of the university. He has just a few posts. You either believe these allegations or not. The NCAA knew this and declared Cam eligible. There is nothing new here. Bammers have to be discovered and flushed on occasions.

Check out the post count on some of these people. Do you really think some of these newcomers aren't imposters?

I agree completely but then again, some have more posts than you do and sound the same way. I am kinda surprised because usually the mods in here are all over the imposters. must be due to sheer volume that some of the trash is slipping through the cracks. but I am referring to the guys that have been here a while and I am fairly certain arent trolls. there are several that are truly letting me down right now. I dont want to see any quit in any of you.

I've said this a few times - this incident will separate the people who truly bleed orange and blue from the band wagoners.

As Kenny Rogers said:

I think AU and the Newton's are the whistleblowers and MSU is pulling sh*t out of their A$$E$.

MSU is pulling out every card they've got up their sleeve, but soon their inevitable fate will catch up with them. Also I love this song. :rolleyes:

Some of you in this thread sound like bammers. All of you are tigercubs or new members. Maybe you showed up to try and reek havoc on the true fans here at AE. It aint working. None of this is new. Goldberg has an article on it. Check it out.  :believe:

Link?

As Kenny Rogers said:

I too bleed orange and navy blue. I'm just nervous as hell. I have hope, but I'm still very, very worried.

Hey now...don't start downing ALL the newbies...

I am not downing the newbies. One dude here says that he will be ashamed of the university. He has just a few posts. You either believe these allegations or not. The NCAA knew this and declared Cam eligible. There is nothing new here. Bammers have to be discovered and flushed on occasions.

AE.com isn't insulated from forum trolls.  Our mods are just better at weeding them out more quickly than on other sites.

Link?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/espn_sources_sec_informed_of_a.html

TROLLS ARE ALL THE BOARD!!!!,use wisdom and dont feed them

Let's flush us some bammers!!!  AE members, start using the report to moderator button!!!

As Kenny Rogers said:

To bad ESPN does not know when to fold'em

Archived