ESPN RADIO

AUFan1

The conversations were reported in January to the SEC. So its not new.

Remember all this came out at a time when it was obviously a smear attempt and they are not going to stop now without trying to make it seem more realistic that it happened or they will take a huge hit. They are just trying to say this to bring up phone records where Cam would have obviously called them since he was being recruited just to create doubt.

thank you, sir!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS INFO SUDDENLY SURFACES FROM MS ST AFTER ALL FINGERS START POINTING TOWARD SULLEN FOR LEAKING THE ACADEMIC VIOLATIONS.  ??

Hey when you are in that deep, you might as well go for broke..

Concerning to say the least...If it's untrue, then you have multiple people telling outright lies to make a young man look bad.  I find that as hard to believe as the thought of it being true..

Remember all this came out at a time when it was obviously a smear attempt and they are not going to stop now without trying to make it seem more realistic that it happened or they will take a huge hit. They are just trying to say this to bring up phone records where Cam would have obviously called them since he was being recruited just to create doubt.

Right, and he was cleared by both the NCAA and Auburn's compliance department, which is quite strict these days. I'm unconcerned.

ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS INFO SUDDENLY SURFACES FROM MS ST AFTER ALL FINGERS START POINTING TOWARD SULLEN FOR LEAKING THE ACADEMIC VIOLATIONS.  ??

Drag everybody down with you...

Right, and he was cleared by both the NCAA and Auburn's compliance department, which is quite strict these days. I'm unconcerned.

^^^ everybody READ this

ESPN is killing us.

Thats an understatement.

They want Boise State and Oregon in the Heisman/BCS  and they are only too happy to throw Auburn out the door. It happened in 2004 and they are pushing their agenda again. This is how they will justify it. They want Auburn to lose to GA, and that will give them the excuse they need to discount Auburn again.

Unlike 04, Auburn isn't going to bend over and take it this time.  Bring it on!

We've moved past reporting rumor..we are now talking MULTIPLE people talking very specific phone conversations...I find ALL of this unreal...

I'm wondering if someone pulled a fast one on MSU, they forked over the cash, and then realized they'd been swindled. Now that it's all going bad...who knows? Maybe two people claiming to be the elder and younger Newtons called about the money, and even though there is no evidence that those two were actually the Newtons, they're going to portray it that way to try everything to destroy him.

Just curious, has anyone gone over to a MSU board and seen what they have said about this whole thing. I'm curious to see what they think of it.

I'm wondering if someone pulled a fast one on MSU, they forked over the cash, and then realized they'd been swindled. Now that it's all going bad...who knows? Maybe two people claiming to be the elder and younger Newtons called about the money, and even though there is no evidence that those two were actually the Newtons, they're going to portray it that way to try everything to destroy him.

Sounds like we are grasping at straws and hoping against hope that they weren't involved.....it's not moving in the direction that we needed it to. But I'll try to stay optimistic for a little while longer.

Guys you are misreading this... these compliance officers reported this in January.. They didn't come forward today and claim this.. The NCAA SEC and AU all know this info

Guys you are misreading this... these compliance officers reported this in January.. They didn't come forward today and claim this.. The NCAA SEC and AU all know this info

^^^

This is true also..The report even says it was reported..and he is eligible..so...

Archived