ESPN RADIO

AUFan1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are LOSING IT!! Get a grip. You're all like Chicken Little. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you put out a BS story and you had it backfire in your face, you'd have two choices, admit it and take your lumps or hit the accelerator and go all in to try to divert your attention even more. Either these guys are getting desperate and losing their minds, or Ms State is going into CYA mode and trying to deflect the sh@t that's about to come down on them. Remember where many people said that the original allegations were coming from.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Guys I said it before.... the best/worst part of 200k in cash is that you can't I repeat can't hide it.... if you can't produce a paper trail, and believe me 200k leaves a hell of a paper trail, you can't prove anything.

Espn radio reporting that 2 recruiting officials at MS claim that both Cecil and Cam both claimed in separate phone conversations that it would take more than a scholarship money to get him to sign with MS....

If so still wouldn't prove we paid anything.

Yes it would. Cam's conversation has him saying Cecil chose AU for him because "the money was too good"

Espn radio reporting that 2 recruiting officials at MS claim that both Cecil and Cam both claimed in separate phone conversations that it would take more than a scholarship money to get him to sign with MS....

Yeah but it kills our image and does an unfathomable amount of damage whether it turns out true or not. It being reported just kills.

This is right it no longer matters if things are true.  The first impression is we cheated or cam is dirty.  They will not give up until we are driven out of football.  The target is on us and they will continue to shot until we are gone.  Miss st is scum and if any of us are here next year and auburn is still allowed to play football in spite of espn I hope we score until the score board explodes.  Takes time outs for them to enjoy it and then piss bomb them like lsu would on their way out of the stadium.

You guys are pathetic almost as bad as the scum who report on unsubstantiated reports....get a life ... If Auburn did something wrong we deserve what we get otherwise root for the Tigers and stop crying into your towels

:believe::wareagle:

Raburne, thats the one that gets me. Oklahoma says they saw NOTHING fishy in their recruitment of Cam. I think all is good.

Seems to me Mississippi State is trying to cover there behinds.  M ST gives some more false information ... Unfortunately ESPN reporting has become god awful.

This^^^  Sounds to me like someone is singing like a canary

I have trouble believing that cam or Cecil newton would be stupid enough to tell MS recruiters either of those thing if true. Especially after MS said that they would not be involved in that. That is just asking to get told on.

I don't believe any of it. This will all come back to haunt MS and have a positive backlash on newton and AU.

WDE

Yeah but it kills our image and does an unfathomable amount of damage whether it turns out true or not. It being reported just kills.

This is right it no longer matters if things are true.  The first impression is we cheated or cam is dirty.  They will not give up until we are driven out of football.  The target is on us and they will continue to shot until we are gone.  Miss st is scum and if any of us are here next year and auburn is still allowed to play football in spite of espn I hope we score until the score board explodes.  Takes time outs for them to enjoy it and then piss bomb them like lsu would on their way out of the stadium.

We have already been presumed to have paid him since he came. Thats nothing new. If there is nothing but MSU saying things then they still have no evidence to back anything up.

ESPN is killing us.

Thats an understatement.

They want Boise State and Oregon in the Heisman/BCS  and they are only too happy to throw Auburn out the door. It happened in 2004 and they are pushing their agenda again. This is how they will justify it. They want Auburn to lose to GA, and that will give them the excuse they need to discount Auburn again.

You guys are pathetic almost as bad as the scum who report on unsubstantiated reports....get a life ... If Auburn did something wrong we deserve what we get otherwise root for the Tigers and stop crying into your towels

:believe::wareagle:

WE deserve what WE get??? I dont know about you, but I didnt fork out cash to get Cam on the team. I am just a fan that has invested time, energy, and money on a community that I chose to identify with because I see something different and special here. I claim Auburn as my Family because we are not Bammers. We have class and integrity. Or at least we should. If Auburn is guilty of the things accused here (and that is a big IF that i do not think is the case) then I will feel personally lied to and betrayed. If this is the case, the Auburn i have supported is not the Auburn that is running the team.

The conversations were reported in January to the SEC. So its not new.

Remember all this came out at a time when it was obviously a smear attempt and they are not going to stop now without trying to make it seem more realistic that it happened or they will take a huge hit. They are just trying to say this to bring up phone records where Cam would have obviously called them since he was being recruited just to create doubt.

Archived