Thayer Evans going to be on jox soon

wareaglehey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thayer (The Truth Slayer) just texed the JOX staff that he was currently hospitalized.  Karma????

He sent in a text message? That was brave...

Karma is a B!#*H. I hope he has an STD.

I hope he gets AIDS to the face.

lol

Nothing a good stiff arm couldn't fix, stiff arm to UM, stiff arm to ESPN, stiff arm to Thayer, stiff arm to Foxsports.com, stiff arm to...  sorry I lost my train fo thought.

:believe:

You guys are vicious. He may be a ****, but he doesn't deserve physical harm - however much you may want to inflict on him.

No I hope is alright...although the "timing" is suspicious.  :o

You guys are vicious. He may be a ****, but he doesn't deserve physical harm - however much you may want to inflict on him.

Totally agree. 

I don't condone physical harm to the jackass (not my style) but if Golf's friend from jersey or the Ukraine takes out a kneecap, the moron can still work without his legs.  I'm just saying bad things happen to bad people.

I'm going to say this. I have been a target of a smear campaign. Taking the high road(as I did) is easier said than done.  It is also easier to say when your not the target. My ordeal wasn't in the national spotlight either. I can only imagine how that feels.

With Cam I Stand!

Ramifications need to take place against the offending parties. If unfounded, he needs to lose his job. He simply can not be reckless with his reporting. He shows a past of a vendetta against Texas and I see this is no different.

Archived