Thayer Evans going to be on jox soon

wareaglehey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to sources Thayer Evens was about to call in to Jox, and according to someone familiar to the situation fell over in pain.  It appears that he may have been stiff-armed.  

In all seriousness I hope he is okay.  Just had to make the joke.  

As ridiculous as this guy is I would almost not be surprised if he hired someone to beat him up and say it was an angry AU fan or something stupid to give him more credibility.  I'm completely serious.

When you realize you've been played and you're no longer the victor - become the victim. Umph.

I'm not normally this way, but i hope this is true. I would get so much pleasure from knowing that he was in intense pain....

As ridiculous as this guy is I would almost not be surprised if he hired someone to beat him up and say it was an angry AU fan or something stupid to give him more credibility.  I'm completely serious.

Sadly, the very same thing occured to me. In order to save his career he would do anything.

Wouldn't doubt it at all! 

Dang someone shouldn't have leaked his personal info/address :tease:

In all seriousness, I hope the jackwagon is okay.

I DON'T

Does he have an unnamed source to corroborate his tweet?

Eh, doesn't matter, if he says so, it must be true.

I wouldn't believe anything from him.   Perhaps he has a "source" that told him he was in the hospital and couldn't call in.

:dunno:

Rare condition:

Camnewtonitis

Effects: Linebackers, Defensive Backs, Turds, Biased (agenda based) Journalist, Urban Meyer.

Seek immediate medical care!

:bow: :bow: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yay: :yay:

Archived