Thayer Evans going to be on jox soon

wareaglehey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What else do the turds have to focus on this season? They have no chance at a BCS title game, no chance at the SEC title game, and they can't win the SEC West. The only thing they can hang their hat on is Auburn losing and Cam/AU cheating. So be it.

thayer evans not calling in really shows me a lot.  Doesnt want to have to face any questions.  Spineless.  As for Del Greco, I think he does a good job representing Auburn and showing a little class. Barker, on the other hand, has absolutely no credibility as his Bama blood is obvious.

Thats good stuff, someone needs to send that to Jack Arute who yesterday stated that he highly doubts a reporter would have published the article without a second source.

so he says... Dont take it the wrong way, I dont wish harm or health issues on anyone. But I dont believe it, and if its true, as long as it isnt serious at all, then good

As ridiculous as this guy is I would almost not be surprised if he hired someone to beat him up and say it was an angry AU fan or something stupid to give him more credibility.  I'm completely serious.

Archived