Coach Dye on Finebaum

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't usually listen to FB but have been ever since the Cam stuff came out. He is winning me over with his stance. The best part of today's broadcast was when a bama fan called in the show and started saying we are the most cheating football program outside of SMU and that we still are nothing but cheaters to which PF replied, "whatever makes you fill better after getting your ass kicked up and down the field by lsu." I have to admit I chuckled a little.  :laugh:

I was wondering how long FB was gonna let the guy ramble on. was funny when FB asked the guy hasn't Bama caught up to Auburn in the last 20 years? The guys responce "We didn't mean it" "Auburn still cheats" then the hilarous ass kicked comment as FB hangs up on the guy.

i tried to get in on the pf show but i have a life and cant wait god knows how long on hold. i heard him make a statement that made no sense at all to me. maybe someone else can make sense of it. he said he does not believe the denial of rogers that he has not talked to john bond in 20 or more years. that i can see why one would not believe it. but he also said he does not believe the denial by bond when he confirmed that it had indeed been 28 years since he spoke to rogers. why in the he11 would bond lie about that. while i have doubts about bond and his credibility, this part of the story is easy to believe. i just want bond to reveal who one of  the go betweeners was and if this person cant be found or investigated this whole thing should be dropped with a with prejudice.

You misheard him.. He was talking about he did not believe the denial by Bond that he had spoken to Meyer.

Correction, I listened to the segment again. He said he did not believe Bond's denial that he and Rogers hadn't spoke in 20 years. Gotta admit who calls someone they haven't spoken to in 20 years if you are trying to sell a player for 200k? You don't make that call unless you have a relationship and really trust someone.

i think i agree, i dont think the 2 have spoke in 20+ years if bond was approached by any one,which i doubt, the go between guy might have acted alone and rogers is innocent as well.

Archived