AU RB thoughts...

RunninBack U

Just throwing this out there. I've heard some promising things about our recruitment of Isaiah Crowell

I don't know man it could be too little too late.

Yeah I still don't think we get him but I think we have our foot in the door for him atleast.

I thought IC was UGay or turd?

He is cooling on ugay. Can't blame him

DJ do you have a percentage of us landing IC or any info? Just anything? PLEASE? lol

Too early to tell. Just keep a close eye on the situation.

A Dee Hart switch and Isaiah Crowell would be outstanding. I would like to take Buck Allen as well vut that would be something my wife wakes me up from in the middle of the night.  :-[

Hart and Crowell are too good to end up at the same school.IMO.

I agree but its good to dream!!!  I think we end up with Tre Mason and Buck Allen in the end. Thats not to shabby.

I think were dreaming a litttle here guys. IC  come on, not happening.

I'm saying Allen and Buie... Thats who we get (If it had to be signed today).  IMO..

Something just seems odd with the whole Hart recruitment. Can't put my finger on it but I'm betting it wasn't a good fit for one or both sides.

I honestly just want to see us sign two quality backs that fit the system and I'm good with it all.

I think were dreaming a litttle here guys. IC  come on, not happening.

I'm saying Allen and Buie... Thats who we get (If it had to be signed today).  IMO..

Something just seems odd with the whole Hart recruitment. Can't put my finger on it but I'm betting it wasn't a good fit for one or both sides.

I honestly just want to see us sign two quality backs that fit the system and I'm good with it all.

I think you are close. If it was today i say the coaches would sign Buck and Mason if it were today. If we have indeed moved on from Hart i say Mason commits by Monday after his official this weekend on the Plains.

If AU is as electric this weekend as I think AU breaks a four game losing streak and it goes a long way in the eyes of Buck Allen, Quan Bray, and Isiah Crowell  and I know zero meth.

I thought IC was UGay or turd?

If UGA loses to Auburn and GA Tech to finish their season, there is a good chance that Richt will not be back.  That may prevent IC from going to Athens.  If UAT loses to MSU and AU to finish their season $aban may come unglued and be institutionalized, which would make AU the perfect choice for Mr. Crowell!!!!

Archived