How to watch the game today?

AURebelman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching it via Xbox/Espn360. Maybe the Blackout doesn't apply to xbox live?

I have xbox live but have never tried to watch anything thru it....how do i do it?

I'm watching it via Xbox/Espn360. Maybe the Blackout doesn't apply to xbox live?

I have xbox live but have never tried to watch anything thru it....how do i do it?

Okay I got it up but it says it is blacked out. DAMNIT!!!!

Just login to xboxlive and you should see the ESPN app on the main page. You'll have to download a few updates to get it installed. The game is still blacked out for some people though. I live in Huntsville and I can still watch via xbox, but I don't really know why.

Just login to xboxlive and you should see the ESPN app on the main page. You'll have to download a few updates to get it installed. The game is still blacked out for some people though. I live in Huntsville and I can still watch via xbox, but I don't really know why.

Yea I got it pulled up but it is blacked out!!!  :pcprobs:

Ok, if you have one of the ISPs that carry espn360, here is an easy way to get around the blackout.  Use hotspot shield.  It is basically an ISP rerouter that will tell espn.com that you are outside the coverage area.  I know it is working since I am watching it now using it but I had to log in using my ex girlfriend info since I have century link.  Only good thing she ever did.

Matt I'm trying this now. I'm installing it. Is it difficult to use? Anything I need to know to get it to work?

Matt I'm trying this now. I'm installing it. Is it difficult to use? Anything I need to know to get it to work?

No.  It will open up a link and log in and you just surf over to the game

I tried, I put my espn account on remote and everything...still didn't work for me....and wont let me watch it still blacked out

It opened up their webpage and then I went to espn3 but it made me sign into my account. It still says blacked out. What did I do wrong?

me too.  it asks for my internet provider and when i select charter, it say some crap about remote access and sign in and #$%^ !!  Damn it!!! I am so frustrated  :pcprobs:

me too.  it asks for my internet provider and when i select charter, it say some crap about remote access and sign in and #$%^ !!  Damn it!!! I am so frustrated  :pcprobs:

same thing for me....signed up for espn and synced my remote access and then tried and I still get the blocked out thing

I never logged into espn at all, just com cast and it worked no issues.  Not sure what the deal is,maybe since you raw logging into espn?

I have to login to espn because I have charter and when I use hotshield it thinks I have time warner

Archived