ESPN Class Rankings

Mr.President

So, I was looking at this year's ESPN Top 150, and looking at the numbers I began to get excited about this class:

Commitments:

Reese Dismukes

Khiel Frazier

Thomas O'Reilly

Prospects that are really high on us:

Quan Bray

Erique Florence

Gabe Wright

Others that we are in the final hunt:

Ray Drew

Wayne Lyons

Brandon Fulse

Dee Hart

Buck Allen

I know that the rankings are probably going to change before the season is over, but it seems like we are definitely going to get anywhere from 6-11 guys on the ESPNU 150, as it stands right now.  Right now the most that anybody has is 8 in the Top 150, and last year we had 7 guys ranked in the Top 150.  While this class may not seem to have the flash that last year's did, this is going to be a REALLY SOLID class, and a highly ranked one.

So, I was looking at this year's ESPN Top 150, and looking at the numbers I began to get excited about this class:

Commitments:

Reese Dismukes

Khiel Frazier

Thomas O'Reilly

Prospects that are really high on us:

Quan Bray

Erique Florence

Gabe Wright

Others that we are in the final hunt:

Ray Drew

Wayne Lyons

Brandon Fulse

Dee Hart

Buck Allen

I know that the rankings are probably going to change before the season is over, but it seems like we are definitely going to get anywhere from 6-11 guys on the ESPNU 150, as it stands right now.  Right now the most that anybody has is 8 in the Top 150, and last year we had 7 guys ranked in the Top 150.  While this class may not seem to have the flash that last year's did, this is going to be a REALLY SOLID class, and a highly ranked one.

To that add these 4* recruits just outside the 150...

Gregory Robinson 155

Robenson Therezie 156

Jermaine Whitehead 162

Kris Frost 164

Angelo Blackson (committed) 170

Jonathan Rose (committed) 187

Jabrian Niles (committed) 198

Marcus Roberson 270

We should have 15 4* players on the low end, and up to 19 on the high end. Our 4th ranked class from last year only had 10 4* and 1 5* players for a total of 11 4* or better players (then add Cam Newton to that since ESPN does not grade jucos  ;D). We can and should blow that number out of the water this year. While the great class of last year may be flashly like stated, this years class could be much deeper for Auburn from top to bottom.

Archived