HOT TWEETS from Bond

Stripe

I am in utter disbelief that this was botched by such an organization. 

I know some of you may say "oh please ESPN is sensationalist all the way!!!"

But no, actually they are usually far more rational and sound than this.  They have absolutely made a mistake of epic proportions here and they ought to have their C-Level on a flight first thing AM, en route to Auburn and beg to the stars that JJ, Cam, Cecil, and CGC forgive them. 

This is simply unreal.

from the twitter account of Justin Hokanson

"So Bond claimed to ESPN that Rogers directly told him what it would take...then he says today that there were "two people" in between. Hmm."

http://twitter.com/#!/JHokanson

This may all be over by tomorrow at this rate.

All but Mr. Newton's lawsuit.All we do is win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

He writes the songs that make the whole world sing.. <vomit>

Haven't you heard, Weegle?  He didn't actually write that one.

:thumbsup:

Oh

Cameron

well you came and you gave without starting

But I sent you away

oh Cameron

Well you signed and I gave you cold shoulder

But I need you today

oh Cameron.

Oh

Cameron

But I sent you away

oh Cameron

But I need you today

oh Cameron.

Big Bird is prob  :'(  about how beautyful that song was.  :laugh:

Im sure he wishes he was in Barrys lap while he was looking into his eyes and singing "Oh! Big Bird..." :laugh:

"Im just pokin at ya buddy"

Hope Berry wasn't  :laugh: :'(

Oh

Cameron

But I sent you away

oh Cameron

But I need you today

oh Cameron.

Big Bird is prob  :'(  about how beautyful that song was.  :laugh:

Im sure he wishes he was in Barrys lap while he was looking into his eyes and singing "Oh! Big Bird..." :laugh:

"Im just pokin at ya buddy"

Hope Berry wasn't  :laugh: :'(

I think Urban secretly cried for months.

The three goofs who put this garbage story out there are about to be discredited in a big way. Number one rule in journalism: Make dang sure your sources and information is solid and cross your t's and dot your i's before you release a damning story. EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL.

The three goofs who put this garbage story out there are about to be discredited in a big way. Number one rule in yellow journalism: Make dang sure your sources and information release a damning story.

I edited it for you.

Some people take their frustations and anger out by beating up something or somebody, but not this crew!!  They lyricize Barry Manilow songs!!  I think I'm in a parallel universe (but I love you guys still)!! 

Some people take their frustations and anger out by beating up something or somebody, but not this crew!!  They lyricize Barry Manilow songs!!  I think I'm in a parallel universe (but I love you guys still)!! 

Come on pops. it's ok, you know what they say about imitation? OK,....you know?.....Right?....Pops? :dunno:

Well, ya'll have gone and done it now............................Pops?...............Pops?

Ya'll better start hidin.

Oh, Kenny,

You came on the take without thinking

and I want you to pay,

Oh, Kenny,

Well, you kicked up a sh!t-storm that's stinking,

and things won't go your way,

Oh, Kenny.....

(This is fun!)

The sentiment from all of these morons: "Man we have really screwed up this time, what have we done?"

May they all be forced to watch Barry Manilow concercts every single day for the rest of their lives. And when BM passes away, may they be forced to watch poorly recorded videos of his concerts.     >:(

Now THAT is funny!

Bird and WE4E haven't embraced their inner Barry yet. TT has embraced his inner Barry, why can't you guys?

It ain`t happening. I can`t even embrace my inner Michael Bolton, much less Manilow.

Archived