Lets have some fun this evening . . .

stealthyfan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please notice his comment section on the right hand side of his so-called article. ;D

He's gettin hammered.  :laugh:  Come to think of it maybe he was hammered when he wrote this.

quote: "Yes, they are allegations, but the kind that aren’t worth risking the return of another Heisman Trophy."

I love me some Heisman as much as anyone but not as much as the "RIGHT" of Presumed innocent until proved guilty.

:believe:

Up to 57% now!!!!  War Eagle Everyone....keep hammering him home!!!!

The only problem is that every time you hit refresh it counts as a hit for his site.  He probably gets paid by the number of hits his articles get.  I don't care to put money in his pocket for writing BS. 

The only problem is that every time you hit refresh it counts as a hit for his site.  He probably gets paid by the number of hits his articles get.  I don't care to put money in his pocket for writing BS. 

If true, then FOX has to pay him. Anything I can do to make FOX pay is fine by me, even though they may not analyze the fact that we're thumbing our noses at him and FOX :P

This is one of the comments on this article. I thought it was AUsome.

"I heard from someone that got beat out by Thayer Evans for this sports columnist job that Thayer Evans plagiarizes his articles.  It is just a second-hand rumor, but since the allegation is serious, I don't think Fox News can take the chance of continuing to employ Thayer Evans."

Archived