Lets have some fun this evening . . .

stealthyfan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48-52  WOW!!!  Keep voting, everyone!!!!!

WDE!!!!!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

By the way, you can click on the bubble multiple times and it will show more results. I'm not sure if it'll take more than one at a time, but you can click 3-5 times before the bars come up, depending on your connection.

All I can say is "WOW"!!!!!  Never underestimate the power of members of the Auburn family, who feel that our beloved Auburn is being mistreated.  We have already brought it up by 10 points!

I'm doing it between doing other things and will till I go to bed.  No other life tonight.  LOL  Good going folks.

WDE!!!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :happydance::bananadance::hellyeah::trampoline::yay::partey:

I'll admit... I DID steal this from another board, but I couldn't resist, and I KNOW they won't mind!

Thayer-Evans-140x170_20100804211121_0_0.JPG

Thayer Evans

tool.jpg

BTW, what the heck kinda name is "Thayer" anyhow? Bet he had a fun childhood! Thanks mom and dad!  :laugh:

Also, Texas fans had a "run-in" with this guy a couple of years ago, when he accused them of improper recruiting techniques! HERE is that story! It was later proven to be nothing but FALSE accusations!

He is an ABSOLUTE joke, who has an agenda to see Boise in the MNC and Kellen Moore win the Heisman (Proof HERE!)... nothing more! He should be in the LEAST reprimanded, and at worst FIRED! What a joke! I encourage EVERYONE to email these people (Thayer, Pete Thamel, and Mike Bianchi) and let them know how you feel! But KEEP IT CIVIL! Let's show them that we have CLASS!  :)

BTW, if you missed what Bianchi wrote, HERE it is!  >:( ...and if you missed Thamel's "masterpiece" of "journalism", HERE that is too!  :(

The Auburn Family is NOT gonna stand for a "smear campaign" on one of our own! WDE!

One last thing... there is an EXCELLENT website where one can find ALL sorts of things, IF they know where to look!  ;)

I'll give you a HINT! BTW, Thayer lives in Galveston, TX, right outside of Houston, Peter Thamel (Mr. Urban Meyer, Gator-Lover himself) is from Ware, MA, and finally, Mike Bianchi, whose bio at the Orlando Sentinal reads like this...

Orlando Sentinel columnist since 2001. Previously at Florida Times-Union, Gainesville Sun and Florida Today. If I write something that makes you mad, just remember this quote: "The job of the sports columnist is to watch the battle from the mountaintop and then ride down and bayonet the wounded." If I write something that's wrong, just remember this quote: "Doctors bury their mistakes, sports columnists print ours."

...hails from Winter Haven, FL, right outside of Orlando! I think they may have opened themselves up for a little criticism! But that's just my opinion!  :dunno:

Archived